Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin up.jpg
king pin.jpg
20150128_171132.jpg
20150411_084449.jpg
#1 9 years ago

The Gottlieb Pin Up reproduction backglass is available as is another run of World Fair. Please visit our web site for other titles. www.pinballglass.homestead.com

#2 9 years ago

And it's a BEAUTY! Thanks Ron.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from mrpersonality:

The Gottlieb Pin Up reproduction backglass is available as is another run of World Fair. Please visit our web site for other titles. http://www.pinballglass.homestead.com

Great news Ron - I've been looking forward to this repro. Thanks so much!

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the work you do, Ron.

#5 9 years ago

I wish ron would do the replays and let slow poke shay do the AAB...

1 week later
#6 9 years ago

Thanks Ron!! Looks very nice, can't be very easy to do. Now I have to get my machine in the house. 20150411_084449.jpg20150411_084449.jpg20150128_171132.jpg20150128_171132.jpg

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

Thanks Ron!! Looks very nice, can't be very easy to do. Now I have to get my machine in the house. 20150411_084449.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150128_171132.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Hmmm ... that new glass should make a noticeable difference.

Looking forward to mine arriving!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Hmmm ... that new glass should make a noticeable difference.
Looking forward to mine arriving!

Yes for sure! I had bought the machine knowing that these repros were being produced. Ron Webb is definitely putting machines back on their legs. What a asset to the hobby, we are blessed to have him.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I wish ron would do the replays and let slow poke shay do the AAB...

I wish someone would do Crescendo. Lemme hold my breath until I turn blue...lmao..

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I wish someone would do Crescendo. Lemme hold my breath until I turn blue...lmao..

you can get bgresto to do it.. but to get a screened glass only the top titles get done.

#11 9 years ago

Ron, that repro looks fantastic! Any chance you'll ever make "Card Trix"?

#12 9 years ago

Top titles meaning no 2 player titles. LOL *le-sigh* Oh well BGresto will be my friend later on.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Oh well BGresto will be my friend later on.

Not a bad way to go seeing Dave won 1st Place for "Best 70's Machine" on his 1971 Williams Klondike that had a brand new bgresto.com glass in it.

Ken

#14 9 years ago

When I glanced at the machine I had thought it still had the plexiglass in it. I didn't look at it in a straight way because I absolutely loath Klondike.

#15 9 years ago

Thanks Ron for any new backglass you come out with.

If you're ever wondering what backglass to do next, ask the em group here to vote!

#16 9 years ago

One vote for "Card Trix"! But, I'd like to see it made without the "previous high score" box. I think that's one original detail that would be better left off (now I've started something!).

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you can get bgresto to do it.. but to get a screened glass only the top titles get done.

Not interested. At -all-.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

One vote for "Card Trix"! But, I'd like to see it made without the "previous high score" box. I think that's one original detail that would be better left off (now I've started something!).

not being a big AAB guy, I have some and wondered if that window was ever used?
I would rather have art myself.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Not interested. At -all-.

I am glad that he is doing them otherwise without a bg some of these pins would be parted out.
personally I think they are over priced for what they are.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I am glad that he is doing them otherwise without a bg some of these pins would be parted out.
personally I think they are over priced for what they are.

I agree. I have seen them in person several times...I don't like them. It's a "last ditch option" IMO. Light transmission and color saturation are both way off to my eyes.

#21 9 years ago

Some bgresto glasses are better than others. I commend their efforts because it ends up saving games from being parted out. The "big guys" are limited to what glasses they can produce due to the limiting factors of their process. Being able to do "one-offs" is truly a benefit to the hobby.

#22 9 years ago

pin up looks nice but compared to king pin the looked washed out
they used softer colors on it.
I know king pin is a title is plagued with poor backglass so I hope shay follows through and get it done soon mine it not to bad but a repro would be nice

king pin.jpgking pin.jpg pin up.jpgpin up.jpg
#23 9 years ago

i wonder who pissed Ron off? I would not want to be on his shit list.

1972 Pop A Card - $273 - limited # available - must contact me first as some people are on my shit list and will not be sold glass ever again - you know who you are.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

1972 Pop A Card - $273 - limited # available - must contact me first as some people are on my shit list and will not be sold glass ever again - you know who you are.

After I bought his last blemished glass from the last run, this is what he put on his website:

GONE AND FORGOTTEN - NOT BEING RUN AGAIN

I'm guessing he was sending a message to someone.......

#25 9 years ago

dave I think someone promised to buy a few if he did the pop a card, then backed out and left him holding the bag so to speak!
he should post his name to publicly shame him

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

No soup for you!

that's funny! that was exactly my first thought when I saw what ron wrote......

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

If you do not reside in the US you become an ex-officio member of the '.... list' so I continue to give full marks to Steve (bgresto) for serving the whole pinball community & serving it well.

#29 9 years ago

I think ron was burned a few times from oversea buyers that is why he stopped that.

Quoted from wayner:

If you do not reside in the US you become an ex-officio member of the '.... list' so I continue to give full marks to Steve (bgresto) for serving the whole pinball community & serving it well.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I agree. I have seen them in person several times...I don't like them. It's a "last ditch option" IMO. Light transmission and color saturation are both way off to my eyes.

Is last ditch better than a flaked off glass with bulbs showing through?

There's lots of games that will never be reproduced. That's just the facts. bgresto's service may not be for the Grey Poupon set, but what he's doing is keeping a lot of fun games that otherwise would be parted out up and running for the future.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-up-reproduction-backglass-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.