Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by dug
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Do you have a game that you just seem to kick it's ass when it's multiball time?

Mine used to be FH, but I think it's Rollergames now. It's far from every time, but many times I can cradle a ball on the left flipper and continue to hit the pit with the other ball, then hit the wall ramp once the vuk fires the ball over and after it gets released back to the right flipper repeat the cycle. There are nights that I can't hit it, but then some nights I can do it more often then not.

What's the pin that you do well in multiball?

#2 11 years ago

TSPP especially in I&S multiball.

#3 11 years ago

Scared Stiff for me. Both ramp shots are really nice and the crate is an easy target. Unfortunately the jackpots values reflect their ease

#4 11 years ago

AFM not sure how or why but TA and regular mb always seem to work out pretty well.

#5 11 years ago

Dr. Who treats me pretty well on multiball.
    "EXTERMINATE!!!!!"

#7 11 years ago

SS and SM.

That's pretty much it, because I generally suck at Multi-ball play.

#8 11 years ago

Sometimes I do well on LOTR Two Towers MB but not the others. Hit Palantir and add a ball. All I know is Shadow has the hardest multiballs. I can barely keep two going during the Hotel Monolith mode much less three during Khan and Shadow MBs. One of them is bound to go SDTM right off the bat.

#9 11 years ago

X-Men LE Magneto Multiball with code 1.2 is awesome, amazing lightshow during it and very intense. I tend to keep it going for a while.

#10 11 years ago

Avatar. Its multiball is easy to start, easy to stack, can last a long time, and can account for 80% of your score.

#11 11 years ago

BSD is the ULLLLLLLLLLLLTIMATE

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

BSD is the ULLLLLLLLLLLLTIMATE

This is probably my best.

Worst? JM or WW

#13 11 years ago

USed to be Pinbot. Very easy to roll that sucker with the long Ramp-> Bagatelle -> return times and only two balls going. And if you get one in the shooter lane off the bagatelle? That's single ball jackpot all-you-can-eat, man.

Currently, it's LOTR. Two Towers is hilarious. Jackpo...Jackpot two...jackpot THRE....JACK....JACKP.....JACKPOT FIVE!

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

Do you have a game that you just seem to kick it's ass when it's multiball time?
    Mine used to be FH, but I think it's Rollergames now. It's far from every time, but many times I can cradle a ball on the left flipper and continue to hit the pit with the other ball, then hit the wall ramp once the vuk fires the ball over and after it gets released back to the right flipper repeat the cycle. There are nights that I can't hit it, but then some nights I can do it more often then not.
    What's the pin that you do well in multiball?

Borg Multiball in STTNG. If you can consistently hit the start mission scoop, you can really do well on it.

#15 11 years ago

DM - the 4 main multiballs I usually do pretty well and hitting the super is awesome. But if I go for demolition time, I usually choke. Go figure

#16 11 years ago

BSD, I've mastered stacking the three multiballs, if I don't, I feel like I failed that game.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Borg Multiball in STTNG. If you can consistently hit the start mission scoop, you can really do well on it.

+1, exactly, if you get into the rhythm of nailing the start mode, killer multi-ball! I usually have good multi-balls in WhoDunnit as well.

#18 11 years ago

WCS94. Just plain fun.

#19 11 years ago

LOTR Two Towers Multiball. Just like Frax, I love hearing Gimli counting off those jackpots!

#20 11 years ago

Haunted House for me. Oh, wait...

#21 11 years ago

NGG. Something about it makes it seem more likely to hit a hole in one with multiple balls then with a single ball. At least I tend to get more Holes in one with multiball then a single.

#22 11 years ago

SS for me too!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-that-you-have-best-multiball-on and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.