(Topic ID: 8585)

Sioux Crew - Pin Swap

By ssathre

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

The GF and I made the trip up to dvandentop's house this afternoon. Took my whirlwind up and came back with his Getaway. Not a trade, just swapping pins for a bit to change things up.

We spent some time playing his collection and then we headed out for a nice dinner with him and his wife before heading back. Wish we would of had more time to play his pins, I really got into Scared stiff and the GF now wants a Wh20 as that's all she talked about on the trip home. It's great meeting new pinhead friends but it's even better having significant others that support our sickness!

#2 12 years ago

Great idea. I hope it catches on...

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

if I'm not mistaken, that's your former getaway isn't it?

#4 12 years ago

Where he take you? Being from Sioux city taco bell would have been a nice supper. Ha... I kid.
    The real question is which one of you wants to swap for my HUO POTC Zizzle?

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

We could swap pins for awhile, You get my Laser War, I get your Spidey

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Where he take you? Being from Sioux city taco bell would have been a nice supper. Ha... I kid.
    The real question is which one of you wants to swap for my HUO POTC Zizzle?

ha! funny but we have come a long ways and now have several taco bells in the greater metropolitan area. We went to the Carnival Brazilian steakhouse, yummy.

#7 12 years ago

That was my hs2 yes.

Bill...lemme think about it, ok?

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

The GF and I made the trip up to dvandentop's house this afternoon. Took my Whirlwind up and came back with his Getaway. Not a trade, just swapping pins for a bit to change things up.

We spent some time playing his collection and then we headed out for a nice dinner with him and his wife before heading back. Wish we would of had more time to play his pins, I really got into Scared Stiff and the GF now wants a Wh20 as that's all she talked about on the trip home. It's great meeting new pinhead friends but it's even better having significant others that support our sickness!

LOL i knew she was a wh20 lover as she spent about 4 games in a row on that bad boy!

friggen steve got the stiff o meter on his 1st game and almost beat my high score on his 1st game on getaway as well! that thing will be coming back cleared out of my initials i am guessing.

had a great time! in a few weeks adam you will get to join the madness

#9 12 years ago

Wow! Carnival Steakhouse... You ballers.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Wow! Carnival Steakhouse... You ballers.

LOL had a $10 off coupon, damn so stuffed from there had more protein there in an hour or so then i have had all month!

#11 12 years ago

Still ironing out my Black Hole with that damn ni-waumpf board. And superman is still in the works im supposed to get the board back for it Wednesday. My old stuff isnt up to your guys standards. I like the idea but kinda a bad time for me right now with putting stuff in storage and buying a house. I get the house and the man cave built come over anytime and have a play until then it sucks to be me.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

damn so stuffed from there had more protein there in an hour or so then i have had all month!

I've only eaten at a churrascaria type restaurant once, and that's exactly how I felt. The food was absolutely delicious, but I was literally more stuffed than I had ever been in my entire life. Thank God nobody offered me a wafer thin mint afterward.

#13 12 years ago

Sorry, DVDT... Not to sound like Wizman here, but you have been removed from your pins high score list.

Quoted from Shane300zx:

I get the house and the man cave built come over anytime and have a play until then it sucks to be me.

Shane, shoot me an email one of these days when you are going to be in town. The game room is in disarray at the moment but there are still a few pins I don't have tore apart that you could check out.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

Sorry, DVDT... Not to sound like Wizman here, but you have been removed from your pins high score list. []

knew it wouldnt take long

#15 12 years ago

I heard he put in amusingly inappropriate swear words as the initials for the high score.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-swap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.