Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Redghost
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What is your favorite PinStadium”

• Pin Stadiums $279 4 votes
      11%
    • Neo Pin Stadiums $349 7 votes
      20%
    • Neo Fusions $500 1 vote
      3%
    • None of the Above 18 votes
      51%
    • DIY 5 votes
      14%

(35 votes)

#1 3 years ago

I'm looking at the Pin Stadium lights as a possible next purchase for my pins. I have mostly modern Sterns, JP Pro, DP LE, BM66 that I'm thinking of adding these to... I've looked at videos and I'm not sure I can see the difference.

Are the Neo Fusions worth the extra $150 per machine? I'm going to start with my JP to test.

#2 3 years ago

$500? Jesus.
    Have you considered spotlights?

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

$500? Jesus.
    Have you considered spotlights?

They are expensive but they look AMAZING and really on a $10k pin what's another $500 if they are worth it.

#4 3 years ago

Forgot none of the above in your poll!

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Forgot none of the above in your poll!

I'd go for that option!

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

They are expensive but they look AMAZING and really on a $10k pin what's another $500 if they are worth it.

I got the cheapest ones when they were.. not $500. In retrospect, I probably could have just made some for $40 a pop and got the same effect.

#8 3 years ago

I’ll pay you for all the $40 sets you want to make that work the same way as Pinstadiums. Haha

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ll pay you for all the $40 sets you want to make that work the same way as Pinstadiums. Haha

Yeah I looked at the DIY light strips and they don't look that great.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry, "the way I am using them." Haha

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Yeah I looked at the DIY light strips and they don't look that great.

Neither do chiclet lights added to a pinball machine.
    To each their own though.

1 month later
    #12 3 years ago

My Deadpool looks amazing with Pin-Fusions. If I was going to keep my JP Pro, I'd put the Pin-Fusuons on it too.

2 weeks later
    #13 3 years ago

I just today, put Pin-Neo on Maiden pro. They look great! Very happy and it really is night and day difference.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-stadium-neo-vs-neo-fusion-first-timer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.