9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Wolfanoz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Don't take a day off to wait for your pin, even if it says est. delivery. Schedule it ahead of time when it gets to the distribution center nearby.

I get a call about 10 minutes ago (sitting here waiting like it's Christmas) to tell me "oh, we can bring it tomorrow!" and said they would have called earlier but had temporarily forgotten.

And if it shows up busted, they won't like me when I'm angry.

#2 9 years ago

Bummer! What do you have coming?

#3 9 years ago

Basically traded my ST Pro for an Indiana Jones.

#4 9 years ago

Happened to me as well... Took a day off to go to pick up the game because it was going to be at the depot but it wasn't there when I got there. "oh the truck was delayed... try tomorrow". Guess it's to be expected in the shipping world.

#5 9 years ago

Then get a follow up phone call explaining my work schedule and a good time to bring it and get "yeah, that's going to be a tight fit for us to deliver". WTF, really?

I'd go get it if I had my truck still, but sold it so my daughter could have a back seat to sit in.

#6 9 years ago

Glad to hear you got an IJ...I know you have been looking for one.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks I debated a while trading/selling the ST Pro. But I figure I can get another down the road, if needed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-shipments-lessons-learned and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.