3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Antron77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hi. I have been thinking of purchasing a few pins. Elvira House of Horrors, Monster Bash SE or LE and Jurassic Park Premium. I heard there are places or people that will rent them for a month or similar. Does anyone know of any in Florida that would go to Sarasota 2 miles off I-75, single story, set up and take down?

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from Inherday:

Hi. I have been thinking of purchasing a few pins. Elvira House of Horrors, Monster Bash SE or LE and Jurassic Park Premium. I heard there are places or people that will rent them for a month or similar. Does anyone know of any in Florida that would go to Sarasota 2 miles off I-75, single story, set up and take down?

The Lowry Park Arcade in Tampa was renting machines during the quarantine. I don't know if they've stopped since the state is beginning the reopening process. You might also want to contact Got Pinball? in Clearwater. I bought a machine from them. They are great to work with. They may rent machines, especially if you lead them to believe you'll buy from them. I would also try the Little Shop of Games in Lutz. They are a distributor and they also put games out on location, going as far south as Sarasota, I believe. They may be interested in renting to individuals. Good luck.

#4 3 years ago

For sure Little Shop of Games. I have personally rented a EHOH from them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-rental-in-florida and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.