Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_3118.jpg
IMG_3117.jpg
IMG_3112.jpg
IMG_3113.jpg
IMG_3115.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrizg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Fun couple of days!!! Worked out a deal for 21 pins. Never had this type of find in the 20 years I have been into pinball. All are available for sale and can be brought to Expo so if you are interested in any of these please send me a msg with your offer. I really haven't spent a lot of time with each game, so the description is not that great. They all need shopped and some have burnt GI connectors. Most will need some switches adjusted. These will clean up to nice examples except for the two bally playboys. They are still loaded so I really do not have more pics. I will get them home Tuesday night and I am leaving the next day for Expo.

Stern Playboy - Boots, plays with no issues that I saw

Data East Playboy - Boots, and tried to start a game, but didn't have any balls. No obvious board issues, some cracking on cab paint

Bally Playboy x2 - Games are complete but need work.

Waterworld - Boots and plays, has metal plate on front bottom of cab for some reason

Big Hurt - Boots and plays nice cab

Shaq Attaq - Boots and plays nice cab

Judge Dredd - Missing the board that has the batteries and dead world is taken apart. Has topper and is a mini project, nice cab

Flintstones - Boots and plays nice cab

Space Jam - Boots and plays flipper button wear

Terminator 2 - Boots and plays, some raised inserts, nice cab

Getaway - Boots, has acid dmg on board, wouldn't start a game

Fish Tales - Boots and plays, topper is there and works. one side is about 30% faded and front and other side look really nice

No Good Gophers - Boots and plays, slam ramp is busted and low wear on playfield. very nice cab

Williams Indiana Jones - Boots and plays, game would constantly cycle all balls during game play, I think this has some acid on the board but I can't remember, cab is 70% faded. Game reset during test, so may need the BR's replaced and Z connector removed

Rollercoaster Tycoon - Boots and plays. Not pictured, nice cab

Congo - Boots and plays, may have a HV issue. Not pictured nice cab

Champion Pub - boots and plays, nice cab. Not pictured

Elvis - boots and plays, some flipper button wear. Not pictured

Dirty Harry - boots to trough IO board failure msg. Not pictured

Party Zone - boots and plays, GI is out. Not pictured

More pics - https://picasaweb.google.com/102059346291273924014/Raid?noredirect=1

IMG_3115.jpgIMG_3115.jpg IMG_3113.jpgIMG_3113.jpg IMG_3112.jpgIMG_3112.jpg IMG_3117.jpgIMG_3117.jpg IMG_3118.jpgIMG_3118.jpg
#4 10 years ago

I might have to have another party soon. I just put 6 games on location so I have some room available. Gonna be a long winter working on these

#7 10 years ago

Only taking games to Expo that have deals setup prior

#17 10 years ago

Thanks for all the PM's on this load. I don't have enough time to go through them more before expo to answer your questions. I will go through them and respond to people who want to look at stuff after expo with more pics. They are still loaded and I am headed home today then leaving for expo the following day. I might bring NGG or Elvis to the hall. The only real project machines in the bunch are the 2 Bally playboys and the dread.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#43 10 years ago

Thanks for all the interest in these games. I am looking forward to getting these cleaned up and distributed back into the pinball community. I think I may have posted them to early with little information which is my fault, but I wanted to take advantage of Expo since it brings so many people together that may be looking for some new titles. Plus, I was pretty excited as this type of deal is pretty rare.

Assumptions are being made on these games which will happen with little info . They are not heavy routed machines from a Op's warehouse. They are from a collector/bar owner who has been into pinball since he was 14 and had them in his bar that was open 6-7 months a year with 3 month's of them being busy months. They seem to have been taken care and rotated in and out as they developed small issues. They are waaay above average condition with a few exceptions. The couple of machines with acid dmg shouldn't be an issue. It will either be repaired by coin-op cauldron or replaced with the rottendog replacement board.

Most of the offers I have received are even under the prices that fattrain posted as a guess. I wanted to take some to expo to sell, but I just don't have the time that I thought I would. Heck, I haven't even unloaded the truck yet, and I am leaving tomorrow for expo, so just not enough time. I am going to try to take NGG, but not sure yet. I will work through the PM's and respond to what I can, when I can.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 27.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrizg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-raid?tu=chrizg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.