11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tspp2.jpg
    bar_back.jpg
    SANY0011.JPG
    SANY0004_(2).JPG
    SANY0013.JPG
    SANY0031.JPG
    SANY0065.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

I'm hosting another party, but moving it to Saturday to make it easier for the out-of-towners to attend. Same deal as before... beer on tap, bring a dish to pass. Show up around six. Pinbar stays open until ???

Send a message for the address.

SANY0065.JPGSANY0065.JPG SANY0031.JPGSANY0031.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Word.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I'm hosting another party

You used old playfields for your bar top? Got any better pics of it? Hope the party goes great!

#5 11 years ago

bump

SANY0013.JPGSANY0013.JPG SANY0004_(2).JPGSANY0004_(2).JPG SANY0011.JPGSANY0011.JPG

#6 11 years ago

Man, your bar top looks amazing! Party down next weekend!

#7 11 years ago

Thats an awesome bar top, Nice Work!!! Did you drop a few gallons of self leveling poly on it?

edit- Oooooo! Your miters on the bumper rail look pretty nice too man!

#8 11 years ago

Thats an awesome bar top, Nice Work!!! Did you drop a few gallons of self leveling poly on it?
    edit- Oooooo! Your miters on the bumper rail look pretty nice too man!

No, I used a two part epoxy called Envirotex Lite to coat the bar top. The plans came from a site called barplan.com. For $20 you get access to all kinds of plans and they're really easy to follow. I had no prior woodworking experience. It's run by a guy from Wisconsin too. I'm building a bar back next using plans from the same site.

bar_back.jpgbar_back.jpg

#9 11 years ago

Bump

tspp2.jpgtspp2.jpg

#10 11 years ago

I so need to make this. My wife has plans for our anniversary I need to try and work around though lol.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-party-3913-portsmouth-va and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.