Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jonogo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I will be finishing LOTR, AFM, and AC/DC (LTBR & BIB) this weekend. Indy and Spidey beginning of the week. Thanks for your patience.

#2 12 years ago

Excited to see LOTR.

#3 12 years ago

Look forward to the LOTR one as well.

#4 12 years ago

LOTR, AFM and AC/DC BIB will be posted tomorrow.

#5 12 years ago

Just finishing up AC/DC BIB and LOTR. It WILL be tomorrow. AFM, Spidey, and Indy this week.

#6 12 years ago

I am waiting on my lighting harnasses. The first batch was not emitting enough light. God UPS takes forever. I will be posting LOTR and AC/DC BIB today unlit. Spidey, Indy, and AFM by Saturday.

#7 12 years ago

I'm waiting right here!

#8 12 years ago

How many new topper threads are going on these days? It would be easier if you guys kept one thread with all your toppers - that way we can always find them. Especially considering that most of them are "coming soon" threads that promise something is being released or shown "soon".

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

How many new topper threads are going on these days? It would be easier if you guys kept one thread with all your toppers - that way we can always find them. Especially considering that most of them are "coming soon" threads that promise something is being released or shown "soon".

I think they did that before, but they are two entirely different people and two completely different products.

Hey mods, maybe have a specific section for Fan Made Mods/Toppers/Sales? In the market place perhaps?

-j

#10 12 years ago

Understood, but each of them has 4 or 5 threads going and being updated with toppers right now. At least one of them has updated. One has just been talking about what he is going to be showing us.

#11 12 years ago

I agree, it would be nice to have each "seller" have their own single forum post to update as the make new toppers/etc.

A "solution" I've used it to search the forum for their name.. ie laseriffic or pinheadpuckguy

#12 12 years ago

I was just keeping you guys updated..........geesh.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I was just keeping you guys updated..........geesh.

It's appreciated and I apologize if I came across crass. I was just agreeing with gambit and thinking it would be useful for your potential customers to be able to easily find your posts and products in a timely manor.

#14 12 years ago

I was worried that if someone searched for "Simpsons Topper" they wouldn't find it. You can only search topics correct?

#15 12 years ago

Personally, I prefer the separate topics for each topper. I don't want to sift through 5+ pages of a single topper topic to try to find a topper that may or may not exist yet.

Should Cliffy have one topic for all of his protectors? No...

Keep doing what you're doing PPG!

#17 12 years ago

Looks great PPG. I posted this pic in Lazeriffic's thread not too long. To me it always seemed like a no brainer choice for a LOTR topper. If I didn't already have the Balrog votive topper on mine, I'd be all over this. I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling them. Waaaaaaaaaay better than the McKee topper IMO.

#18 12 years ago

Thanks. Plus you get a "Gollum"!!!!

#19 12 years ago

That looks sweet man! Definitely keep up the great work!

Again, I wasn't trying to sh*t in your Wheaties, just adding my $0.02 to the conversation.

=j

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
16,500 (OBO)
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

16,500 (Firm)
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-novations-toppers-upcoming-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.