You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC06047.JPG
DSC06046.JPG
DSC05977.JPG

#1 11 years ago

Ok I am posting it seperate until Robin tells me otherwise. Here's my Lord of the Rings Topper. I sent this image to Matt M. to make one for me but never heard back (busy man). I saw someone had posted this image awhile ago too for a topper idea. Mine is back lit and recessed lit. It is hand painted and airbrushed so no two will be alike. The "hill" or "mountain" is a seperate acrylic piece and gives depth. Price is $149. I will be shipping these next week with a small run first. Sorry for all the posts. I am just trying to get my Pin Biz up and running.

DSC05977.JPGDSC05977.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Looks nice. I don't think anyone will mind these posts.

EDIT: Woohoo 10,000 Karma with this post

#3 11 years ago

Thank you. I wanted to make something cool for my LOTR.

#4 11 years ago

Looks cool hope someone posts a picture of it lit up.

#5 11 years ago

I am waiting on my lighting harnasses....ups is taking forever.

#6 11 years ago

Thats a really cool design phpg. Have you considering boxing it and making it into a lit sign? It would look good hanging on the wall.

#7 11 years ago

I'm digging the Gollum keychain.

#8 11 years ago

Are you using a vinyl plotter or hand-cutting the stencils out of paper with an exacto blade?

#9 11 years ago

Very nice

#10 11 years ago

I have a Ioline plotter (a cool $8k toy) I use for cutting out vinyl and various fabrics for my other biz. It comes in handy for stencils for toppers too.

#11 11 years ago

Gettin' "props" from all of my MN homies.

#12 11 years ago

Very nice topper, Gollum key chain is kinda of creepy, cool, but creepy.

#13 11 years ago

Good stuff

#14 11 years ago

get me my lotr machine and I'll buy one

3 months later
#15 11 years ago

Here is the pic of LOTR Lord of the Rings Pinball Topper all lit up. $149 plus shipping.

DSC06046.JPGDSC06046.JPG DSC06047.JPGDSC06047.JPG

#16 11 years ago

Topper looks good ,nice work

1 week later
#17 11 years ago

1 LOTR Topper in stock.

#18 11 years ago

Very Nice

#19 11 years ago

If you have one in stock does that mean you shipped out my replacement topper already?

If not when is the eta?

#20 11 years ago

It is shipping today or tomorrow. I had enough material for two so I made an extra.

3 weeks later
#22 11 years ago

Just finished installing my LOTR Pinheadpuckguy topper. Looks great. I did a little work to the back to keep the white light down and decrease the glare on the playfield. Its no more noticeable then the Translight now. Best looking game I have now for sure. Thank Pinhead for such a great product.

#23 11 years ago

Thanks. LOTR is such a awesome game. I have no desire to sell. The best game that utilizes music and DMD IMO.

3 weeks later
2 years later
#25 9 years ago

I would like to buy this topper for my lotr pinball

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from spiterman66:

I would like to buy this topper for my lotr pinball

Im sure he has some left in stock...the thread is only two years old!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-novations-lord-of-the-rings-topper-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.