Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gold1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

desktop screenshot (resized).jpg
    cabinet screenshot (resized).jpg
    th_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

So last night I'm watching Up in Smoke. Idea hits me, a C & C pin theme. Lots of great call outs, music, audio and art. Let's throw some ideas around for fun.

Modes:
    Avoid Sergeant Stadenko
    Dave's not here
    Pedro and man at the drive-in
    Strawberry's Pad

A lot of humor to work with and well known subject.

Music:
    Van theme
    Rock show
    Lowrider

Would be amusing to see for sure.

#2 8 years ago

I think it would be a great pin title...

Have magnets under the PF, similar to TAF.

When if it goes into that mode you hear, "man...what's in this sh!t.....well, it's mostly mowwy wowwy, but it's got some labador in it"....LOL

#3 8 years ago

Yep and on a ball drain Cheech says " Fuchi Capesta!"

#4 8 years ago

Space Coke mode, I'm in for Nice Dreams LE or a Thing are Tough all Over Pre Edtion, really all of them are great and yes that includes Corsican Brothers for me.

th_(resized).jpgth_(resized).jpg

#5 8 years ago

HARD HAT, HARD HAT!

#6 8 years ago

E.T. 3 ball multiball

#7 8 years ago

Gotta have the hamburger man.

#9 8 years ago

The pin could also encompass work from their albums. Big Bambu cabinet art would be smoking hot. kidchrisso agrees

#10 8 years ago

Multipliers are measured in increasingly large joints, starting at a tiny roach and increasing to world-crushing size.

During the combos/modes multiplier/add-up at the end of a ball, if you tap the flipper buttons Sister Mary Elephant yells "SHUT UP!" and it skips to the final amount, and she says "Thank you". This would probably be an adjustable option so you don't get screamed at constantly, unless you enjoy that sort of thing.

A reversed-flipper Corsican Brothers ball-save mode where you can get your ball back if you hit a traveling target.

#11 8 years ago

YEAH!!! And have the bird in a cage screaming... ah, you remember, don't ya?

5 years later
    #12 2 years ago

And... many years later... There is now a virtual pinball table called "Cheech & Chong: Road-Trip'pin" available. I know it's not a real table but at least a tribute to these comedy icons.

cabinet screenshot (resized).jpgcabinet screenshot (resized).jpgdesktop screenshot (resized).jpgdesktop screenshot (resized).jpg
    #13 2 years ago

FLEEPER MADNESS!!!

#14 2 years ago

Say man..........what it is............

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-ideacheech-and-chong and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.