Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Xfilelover
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1208140928r.jpg

#1 9 years ago

We are doing a tournament, please check out the details on the IFPA Calendar!

http://www.ifpapinball.com/calendar/view.php?id=7589

also here is a link to the event on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/1493657824247575/

[email protected]

1 week later
    #2 9 years ago

we have an awesome line up going!

Tron
    WOZ
    Time Machine
    BBB
    STTNG
    AD/DC
    Spiderman Black
    and...??? one or two more surprise games TBD

This is all for a really good cause, Masha Dare will be hosting the tournament. You can contact PPS for any questions and also check out the IFPA calendar and the event page here on Pinside for more info! Awesome way to play while helping out our local community during the holiday season!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/pps-pin-golf-tournament-2014

Thanks!
    [email protected]

2 weeks later
    #3 9 years ago

MMR will be our 9th game! Just got word that it will be delivered on Friday, just in time to be in the line up for Sat. Hope all you bay area folks can make it! Thanks to everyone that has been involved helping...you know who you are

#4 9 years ago

awesomeness...trigger fingers ready...

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Xfilelover:

MMR will be our 9th game! Just got word that it will be delivered on Friday, just in time to be in the line up for Sat. Hope all you bay area folks can make it! Thanks to everyone that has been involved helping...you know who you are

Sweet! Sara asked me to make sure the rest of the games are tournament worthy and they most definitely are. Not sure you'll ever see a lineup like this in a tourney ever again. Even if your not a tourney person, stop by to play a round on this awesome lineup.

Curious to see what goals Masha comes up with for BBB. It's clean and fast, but I have no clue how to play that game. Hope she gives clues.

#6 9 years ago

Bay Area bump!

#7 9 years ago

what? i heard my name can't wait for saturday see you guys there!!

#8 9 years ago

We had a great tournament at BAA/PPS this weekend. Wanted to say thanks to Sara for setting this up, Masha for running the tournament, and Mike for getting the games prepped. Hope all had a good time and we are looking already at what we can do in terms of additional events. It was a good first event and we will try to put something together early in the year, as well as try to get some open play time periods for the games there!

The lineup we had: WOZ LE, AC/DC Premium, STTNG, Big Bang Bar, Tron, Spiderman Black, Medieval Madness Remake (MMR), and side games RFM and Time Machine.

It was great to see those we know and those who we've not met personally before!

We will be getting a couple of more games, in and looking for ways to expand so we can do a larger tournament in the future.

The best part is that we donated almost $500 to the local Middle School (which is the record for the year!), as well as a full load of Canned Goods to Second Harvest - so thank you to everyone for helping the school and those who need some help!

[email protected]

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

The best part is that we donated almost $500 to the local Middle School (which is the record for the year!), as well as a full load of Canned Goods to Second Harvest - so thank you to everyone for helping the school and those who need some help.

That's awesome. It was my pleasure to help Rick. Thanks for having us and thanks for all the killer prizes you guys gave out. Major props to Sara and Masha too. They had to work a lot harder than I did and they did a fantastic job. Look forward to more events there in the future.

#10 9 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to the very awesome pinball community! Just dropped off a car full non perishable items at the food bank. Thank you again to Masha & Russell Dare, Mike Hafner. Big thanks to my man for giving me the green light to do this and donating great prizes. Feels so good to give back

Just really appreciate how many people came out from the bay area and can't wait to do it again.

[email protected]

1208140928r.jpg1208140928r.jpg
    #11 9 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

That's awesome. It was my pleasure to help Rick. Thanks for having us and thanks for all the killer prizes you guys gave out. Major props to Sara and Masha too. They had to work a lot harder than I did and they did a fantastic job. Look forward to more events there in the future.

Thanks Mike, we got great feedback on the games and how well they played. Thanks for working your magic on them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-golf-tournament-at-pps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.