Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by fantasygoat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I recently saw the ring destroyed on LOTR, and loved seeing the machine go berserk. I was curious what other machines go crazy when one of the goals is reached? I'm sure there is a thread about this somewhere but I couldn't find it.

#2 3 years ago

Data east Jurassic park when you reach system failure

#4 3 years ago

Vacation Jackpot on White Water.

Game turns "off" completely for a few seconds (no GI, inserts, display, or sounds), then when it turns back on, the flippers go crazy, the display shows garbage videos, and the sounds are all clipped. Literally goes crazy. Then you get the award.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Data east Jurassic park when you reach system failure

Yes! This is the best one I've seen. (Granted, I haven't seen many pins in person. ) When you hit System Failure on JP an alarm starts going off, DMD starts flashing SYSTEM FAILURE, the lights/playfield go completely dark, and the flippers die. It will scare you to death the first time you get it if you don't know that it is indeed a wizard mode and you didn't somehow kill your machine. Then after a second, the machine comes back to life and starts shooting all 6 balls onto the playfield while playing screwed up sound clips, and every hit with a ball on the playfield is 1 million, with a countdown of I believe 45 seconds to score as much as you can. If you drain a ball within that time, it will automatically shoot it back into the game. When your time is over, the flippers die and the balls drain, then it goes right back into normal mode and kicks out a ball like nothing weird ever happened.

#6 3 years ago

CV when you beat ringmaster battle here is a link to video I took

#7 3 years ago

Redlight mania on The Getaway is pretty bloody cool.

#9 3 years ago

Great info, thanks all. I'm trying to resist watching the vids to not ruin the surprise!

I've always enjoyed AFM when you destroy a ship even if that is a smaller objective.

#10 3 years ago

Demolition Time on DM, game goes crazy like it's broke.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, MO
$ 16.00
$ 399.95
$ 1,000.00
$ 11.95
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 219.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Sale Pending!
Olathe, KS
Sale Pending!
Pasadena, MD
$ 41.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside