Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Bounce
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bounce.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I've searched hardware stores, rat shack and local electronics shops but have had no luck finding low amp (100mmA, 250mmA, 750mmA, 1A, 1.5A) slo blow fuses and have decided to order them on line. But where? A few sites I looked at charge as much or more for shipping than the cost of the fuses. Any help here would be appreciated as I would like to get a number of fuses and backup supplies but don't really want to be raped on the shipping and handling.
    the other Skip

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Did you try pinball life?

I didn't cuz I figured the mark up would be higher than that of a fuse distributor; but I check it out.
    the other Skip

#6 12 years ago

Pinball Life didn't have the 100mmA slo blo that a System 11 requires, but their prices were very competitive. Great Plains Electronics had everything I needed for the System 11 and WPC games, plus a 10% discount on quantities greater than 10. I went with GPE. Thanks to all for the input.
    the other Skip

#12 12 years ago

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Steve Young at PBR and Marco, just not fuses. I can generally find 2A and above at Rat Shack, but most of the auto parts stores and hardware stores around my neck of the woods don't carry the smaller stuff.
    the other Skip

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bounce.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-fuses?tu=Bounce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.