(Topic ID: 10163)

Pin for Robin got me thinking. NEW IDEA FOR NUMBER PICKING...INPUT?

By The_Gorilla

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scooter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 12 years ago

Would work best for me

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

It happened on another pinball site I'm on.. did a raffle for a 60-in-1. They look for certain keywords in the notes (kinda invasive don't you think?) like "raffle" or "lottery".

We might have to call it a gift instead of a raffle,just for namesake.

#49 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I agree. Only people with 65,000+ karma should be allowed to participate. []

Gweem you would have to buy all the tickets

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

That would keep the $ amount closer to $5k. Other wise we are in the $6.5 - 7k range []

Maybe a fantastic used pin IS a better idea...??????

Maybe Stern or JJP could give us a break here as it could be advertisement for there product

#60 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

maybe the profits should dictate what the prize is, if you only get 2k then it would have to be a 2k value pin, but if you get 15k then super LE is the limit on the machine, excess profits go to.. I don't know... Percentage to contest holders, percentage to pinside?

I think this is also a good idea,If we only get $2000 after 6 weeks or so then the winner could choose his own game with in set price range.hopefully from a pinsider like Gap or others.Just a thought

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scooter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-for-robin-got-me-thinking?tu=scooter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.