5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ahdelarge
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Title says it all!

#2 5 years ago

Funny timing on this, I am considering a 2014 or 2015 Cherokee or Grand Cherokee and was wondering the same thing. I do believe they easily fit in the Grand Cherokee. I would also like to know if the Cherokee can fit one?

#3 5 years ago

It's that or I pick up a Forester. Nice thing is I can get a Forester with a manual trans....

#4 5 years ago

I've moved pins easily in a Jeep Liberty (2006) if it helps. I think the Liberty has less cargo space (Plus the back seats don't fold down 100%)

#5 5 years ago

Is the Jeep Liberty called a Jeep Wrangler in Australia? They look very similar.

I'm looking at getting a Wrangler next year and wanted to measure it up so I could transport my own pins.

Cheers!
    Adam.

#6 5 years ago

Not sure if they changed it since, but sterns fit in a 2011. Rubs a bit but it will go. If you angle it at the highest part you can get it in without rubbing. Slightly curved entrance in the back, just get one corner through than the other.

Never tried a Williams or anything else.

#7 5 years ago

The current Cherokee models have a steep angle clipping the back corner of the cargo area (Glass part of hatch) which is my concern. The older models are much more square.

#8 5 years ago

Yep.

I fit wpc and DE, both normal and wide body

#9 5 years ago

I can't speak to the Cherokee, but I have a 2015 Grand Cherokee SRT that has no problem fitting a pinball machine in it. (I don't believe that the SRT's cargo area is any different than the other G.C. models either, so you should be good if you select one) Good luck!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from ahdelarge:

Is the Jeep Liberty called a Jeep Wrangler in Australia? They look very similar.
    I'm looking at getting a Wrangler next year and wanted to measure it up so I could transport my own pins.
    Cheers!Adam.

No...Wrangler is the "real" Jeep with lineage back to the CJs and further back to the traditional military Jeeps. The Liberty was more of a "normal" small SUV. It replaced the Cherokee in the early 2000s and just recently was retired to make way for the Cherokee to return. I believe in Australia the Liberty kept the Cherokee name all along.

The traditional 2-door Wrangler will definitely not fit a pin unless you do something crazy like strap it to the rollbar or stand it straight up with the top off. The newer 4-door version (Wrangler Unlimited) might fit a pin but I'm not positive. I'd like to know that for sure myself!

#11 5 years ago

Oops, substitute Wrangler for Patriot (4 door) in my last post.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 12.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 209.99
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 149.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside