Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pablito350
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

What’s it’s like at Pinfest this year? Are people wearing pink cargo shorts? What’s the vibe for us losers who had to stay home? Post some pics in here and let me live vicariously through you. Thanks!

#3 1 year ago

Check back manyana!!

#4 1 year ago

I thought maybe there were people setting up today….early bird pics…

#5 1 year ago

I'm not there yet, but I predict crowded, pricey, and fun as hell.

#7 1 year ago
    images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
    #8 1 year ago

Seems like a much larger lineup than last year with a lot more projects and parts for sale.

#9 1 year ago

It’s morning! What’s the vibe!

#10 1 year ago

Starting to rain.

#11 1 year ago

Any vibing yet or still in the pre vibe phase?

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

It’s morning! What’s the vibe!

We should appoint someone to be in charge of doing an official tracking of the vibe throughout the show. They could then use a scaling system and report back to us regularly. We can call them the "Vibe-Rater". It would be great.

#13 1 year ago

From reading the Pinfest for sale thread….seems to be a lot of flatulence talk. That’s the vibe people are feeling.

“Vibe Rating” sounds like it could be a new show rating scale thing. For the record, vibe is Crazylevi’s word from last year. He should get credit. I was just curious about this years vibe so I had to ask.

Vibe on!

#14 1 year ago

The vibe is flowing like liquid death

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

We should appoint someone to be in charge of doing an official tracking of the vibe throughout the show. They could then use a scaling system and report back to us regularly. We can call them the "Vibe-Rater". It would be great.

Does all the crop dusting affect the Vibe-Rater in a positive or negative multiplier?

#16 1 year ago

Someone please post some pics of the flea market stuff. What’s there for early solid state projects?

#17 1 year ago

How about a nice video walk through of the flea market.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

How about a nice video walk through of the flea market.

Rock Fantasy posted a walkthru earlier.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-fest-2022-whats-the-vibe?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.