Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by shock_me
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muscle_cars_only.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

This years bonus is coming. For the past several years I dedicate half of it to a purchase while the other half goes into savings. After several years it's the gamerooms turn again . I'll be doing some updates to the room itself along with some new to me pins.

I'm positive another CV will be going back in, I'm a DE fan and have played Tommy and really liked it so it's in too along with The Machine.. What I'm looking for is general overall views of the following machines. Please leave the bias "I own it so it's the greatest ever" reviews out.. I've done research on it but would like to hear this forums thoughts on it.

Here's the others I'm looking at ,it will only be one of these:

Als Garage Band (never played but always interested me)
    Diner (played,old school fun)
    checkpoint (played and liked)

Would like to hear your Pros and Cons on these.

Thanks.

#9 13 years ago

I've got Taxi and love it.. Diner's constantly said to be like Taxi but that doesn't bother me. I've always thought the machine looked great and as mentioned before it's a SYS 11 ... As stated earlier I'm on the fence......

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muscle_cars_only.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-decisions?tu=Muscle_cars_only and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.