• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jibmums
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

PIN BOT Translite or Backglass

Added: 2016-04-29 13:35:50 UTC • Ended: August 14th, 2016

Price

Wanted

In search of a pin bot Translite or Backglass ... Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are thelastjay's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to thelastjay's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Olive Branch, MS, US

#2 7 years ago

Do you have access to the art?

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Do you have access to the art?

Nope. Only thing I have access to is my machine that doesn't have a face. I've missed on a couple here and there over the past year and figured I would just ask the masses after so much searching. I found someone that claims they can do a repro overseas, but hoping for the best here first before I roll the dice on that ...

#4 7 years ago

(looks around)

#5 7 years ago

Yeah, if I had the art, I could make a plexi one here. I'll ask around….

#6 7 years ago

I've had a repro translite offered as well as a (slightly damaged) original translite only. But before I jump on one of those options - anyone have a source on the trim \ glass \ plastic to enclose the thing on my machine? Mine is missing that entire section.

Or better yet, if someone has an entire pinbot backglass\translite set that would be great.

#7 7 years ago

Just by a turd Pinbot!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from ThreeAmigos:

Just by a turd Pinbot!

That's what I already did. It was just too big of a turd.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from thelastjay:

That's what I already did. It was just too big of a turd.

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps buying another and keep all the better parts and sell the rest.

#10 7 years ago

CPR are supposed to have a Pinbot backglass with mirroring in the works. It was announced a couple of years ago but no sign of it yet.

#11 7 years ago

original is translite. Should be easy to find. It's not like there is a shortage of pinbots out there. I know a crapload of them have been parted out.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

original is translite. Should be easy to find. It's not like there is a shortage of pinbots out there. I know a crapload of them have been parted out.

Yup, I've had a few offered and I might grab one soon. It's the rest of the trim that the translite goes in that I need also. Know a spot I can grab this? Or best yet, everything all at once from one person.

#13 7 years ago

Found this on epay...could try making him an offer?
ebay.com link: PIN BOT WILLIAMS ORIGINAL 1986 autographed by designer and framed by the artist

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Found this on epay...could try making him an offer?
ebay.com link » Pin Bot Williams Original 1986 Autographed By Designer And Framed By The Artist

Saw that one, but is basically just a signed translite in a picture frame to hang. I'd be better off buying the $50 translite unsigned and finding the trim (or something that would suffice) since I would still have to find it with this signed one. ;/

There was a full piece on eBay about a week ago that I missed out on by bidding too low and got outbid at 2 seconds left.

#15 7 years ago

This was the only TL i could find on epay. Maybe he'd take a lower offer. Never hrts to throw an offer and see what he says. I think the one for $50 is just a poster.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

This was the only TL i could find on epay. Maybe he'd take a lower offer. Never hrts to throw an offer and see what he says. I think the one for $50 is just a poster.

Yea, there's a couple posters on there. The translites I've been offered have been via PM here on Pinside (and one via email to an overseas that a pinsider told me to try). I'm just hesitent to buy one until I find the trim pieces that will work. No worries, one will show up, or I could just drag the whole thing to the curb. I was trying to start with the easiest part to replace.

#17 7 years ago

the trim you get from pinball life. A set of trim is like $8-12. Glass you get cut at a local glass shop. Last backglass I had cut cost me $14.

#18 7 years ago

I got the bottom lift trim and the side and top trim from either Pinballlife, or Marcos. Don't remember which. Not sure where you are located, but I have an extra translight glass I would sell, but only makes sense if you are local.

2 weeks later
#20 7 years ago

Get your trim here, just make sure to measure the thickness of your glass before ordering.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gatecrashers-hardware-vids-review

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-bot-translite-or-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.