You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinbot2.jpg
pinbot4.jpg
pinbot3.jpg
pinbot.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genjackson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have a Pin Bot that is in great cosmetic shape, but has score display issues and I don't know how to put the visor back on it. When I got it, someone had taken the elevator targets out and hot glued a piece of wood over the hole. I replaced the elevator target, but I don't know how to get the visor back on. It has the red topper on it. It will come with extra boards (mpu, psu, and display board). It also has a bunch of extra plastics and random pieces. It played when I got it without showing a score or having the elevator targets. I have a video of the elevator target working after I installed it. I want $900 cash for it, OR, and this is a deal if you're local, I want the Guitar Freaks arcade game that is currently at the Rivergate, TN Game Galaxy that he's selling for $600 delivered to my house. I only want to sell this if I'm going to get the Guitar Freaks. As soon as it sells, I'll take this down. I love pinball, but I also love BEMANI games, and they come around far less often around here. THANKS! Feel free to call me at 270-6six8-seven138

pinbot.jpgpinbot.jpg pinbot2.jpgpinbot2.jpg pinbot3.jpgpinbot3.jpg pinbot4.jpgpinbot4.jpg
#2 9 years ago

In the last pic, you can see how some redneck rigged it with a piece of wood <facepalm>. It has an the elevator targets in it now lol.

#3 9 years ago

Oh, and text me if you're interested. I'm not gonna be in front of a computer for the rest of the day most likely.

#6 9 years ago

I think it's a good price

#9 9 years ago

That's interesting on the Jackbot spiral vortex, I never would have known lol.

#10 9 years ago

one last bump

#13 9 years ago

The Guitar Freaks just sold last night. I'd still let the pin go for $900, but I'm not in as much of a hurry to sell it, so I'm firm on the price. I made it to the Newport aquarium in 3 hours, so that gives ya an idea of how far I am from Cincy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genjackson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-bot-project-for-sale-or-trade?tu=genjackson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.