Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Kerry_Richard
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Clipboard01_(resized).jpg
    image_(7)_(resized).jpeg
    image-31_(resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Edit! This will be at Cattlemen's Steak House at FRIDAY!!! 5pm

So Fattrain and Others have talked me into coming to your Guys Great Central Cali Show!

I thought I should put on a Meet and Greet Party! Everyone tells me the best place to do so is Cattlemen Steakhouse, Unless anyone else has an idea?.. What Night works best? I normally like to do Friday nights because then people meet early in the show and can get their Lanyards and Pinside Badges(I will make a separate thread for these).

Look forward to meeting all of you I havn't met and catching up with the others that I have met before..

JJ

#2 6 years ago

Cool, count me in, wherever you settle on. It's my first time attending PAGG, so I'm excited to see everybody.

#3 6 years ago

Friday night would be best

#4 6 years ago

Cool! Looking forward to meeting you JJ.

As far as Friday goes, that will conflict with this, fyi.

Flippin' Friday Kick-Off Dinner
    Join a group of pinthusiasts on May 13 to kick-off the 20th annual Pin-a-Go-Go with dinner a few blocks down the street. Don Highley of Don's Custom Service is your host and we reckon if everything goes as planned the event will be attended by our Guests Jack Guarnieri of Jersey Jack Pinball, Gerry Stellenberg of Multimorphic and will include presentation of the 7th annual FREE PLAY AWARD!

YOU are invited to share in the fun! Limited dinner menu will be served in a private room at Bud's Pub & Grill to 50 lucky people. Party begins about 5:30 with no-host bar festivities. Shortly after 6pm, food will be served. Tickets in advance are $30 (includes tax & tip) until May 1st. Price will be $35 cash at the restaurant, first come, first serve. This will be a fun event! For ticket info, click "Contact" above and write us a note.

Todd

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from TG:

Cool! Looking forward to meeting you JJ.
    As far as Friday goes, that will conflict with this, fyi.
    Flippin' Friday Kick-Off Dinner
    Join a group of pinthusiasts on May 13 to kick-off the 20th annual Pin-a-Go-Go with dinner a few blocks down the street. Don Highley of Don's Custom Service is your host and we reckon if everything goes as planned the event will be attended by our Guests Jack Guarnieri of Jersey Jack Pinball, Gerry Stellenberg of Multimorphic and will include presentation of the 7th annual FREE PLAY AWARD!
    YOU are invited to share in the fun! Limited dinner menu will be served in a private room at Bud's Pub & Grill to 50 lucky people. Party begins about 5:30 with no-host bar festivities. Shortly after 6pm, food will be served. Tickets in advance are $30 (includes tax & tip) until May 1st. Price will be $35 cash at the restaurant, first come, first serve. This will be a fun event! For ticket info, click "Contact" above and write us a note.
    Todd

Yes it Will! How does everyone Feel about Saturday Night?

#6 6 years ago

Saturday night would work awesome for me but I'm not sure about others, you going to be there all weekend jj?

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Damon:

Saturday night would work awesome for me but I'm not sure about others, you going to be there all weekend jj?

Yes Sir Friday Night, Sat. Ive got a 1:35 flight home Sunday.

If anyone needs a ride from Sacamento thats flying in/out around me let me know I land Friday at 1:35 and Fly out at 1:35 Sunday and have a car.

JJ

1 week later
    #9 6 years ago

there is also Sparky's bbq at the pagg rv area Saturday at noon.

#10 6 years ago

JJ - I will be there Friday - look forward to meeting you - Harvey

#11 6 years ago

Saturday nite is alright,alright,Saturday nite is right!! says Sir Elton!!

#12 6 years ago

So glad your making it out JJ! It's a unique show I think you'll enjoy it.

#13 6 years ago

I'm in either night you end up doing it.

#14 6 years ago

Lets Do Saturday 7pm at Cattleman's?

#15 6 years ago

Howdy all! I am coming on Friday from Portland Oregon for my first Pin A Go Go! Very excited to say the least, I am wondering if anyone headed to PAGG from So Cal might have an open seat available on their way back home on Saturday or Sunday and could possibly drop me off in the San Diego area? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

For your entertainment and education here is the original sketch for Future Spa's backglass via IPDB (just when you thought it couldn't possibly have been more awesome).

image-31_(resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago

JJ... I'm looking forward to meeting, drinking & dining with you and all the other PinGuys. Pin-a-go-go is always a great time!

Kerry

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Lets Do Saturday 7pm at Cattleman's?

Sounds awesome, do we need to reserve in advance?

#18 6 years ago

Im down with 3 others, only have talked to you on the phone it will be cool to meet you face to face.
    Harley D.

#19 6 years ago

Wait, you're going to PAGG? This is not good.
    Having you at TPF cost me a fortune!

#20 6 years ago

Hi JJ -

Thanks for the quick delivery on the ST Premium last week! Its great to hear that you will be at PAGG. I look forward to meeting you over the weekend.

Jeff C.

image_(7)_(resized).jpeg

#21 6 years ago

I'm working the front desk Saturday night so I wont be able to make it. Please stop by and introduce yourself before you go.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Wait, you're going to PAGG? This is not good.
    Having you at TPF cost me a fortune!

Yes sir! Bring your CC =)

#23 6 years ago

I'm Going to make a res for 20 at 7pm I think that should be enough.

I saw a post by another guy for Pinside name Badges, is everyone getting one from him (His looked nicer then my work) or shall I make a thread for that too?

#24 6 years ago

Practicalsteve does real fine badges,sir,i'll bet he'd be honored to do one for you!!Looking forward to meeting you!Peace

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Practicalsteve does real fine badges,sir,i'll bet he'd be honored to do one for you!!Looking forward to meeting you!Peace

Yep Him and I have talked his badges are super nice and hes making me one too! I'm going to bring Lanyards for him for the badges =)

JJ

#26 6 years ago

FatTrain just reminded me, We can't do Sat night Several of us have a scheduling conflict.. So 5pm Friday it is.. If you are going to the PAGG party sorry!!!

JJ

#27 6 years ago

The badges will be in the Nifty LED booth and if youre nice to us we'll give you an official show lanyard.

Clipboard01_(resized).jpg

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

The badges will be in the Nifty LED booth and if youre nice to us we'll give you an official show lanyard.

Thanks again for hosting the badges!

#29 6 years ago

Lanyards look great and will definitely need to pickup some new LEDs while I'm at it.

#30 6 years ago

Today is the day bump

#31 6 years ago

This will be my fourth (consecutive) Pin-a-Go-Go.

I'll be in Borygard's Pinball Classics booth most of the time, located in the "EM Room."

And possibly at a River Cats game down the street.

-Mark

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from marcos:

And possibly at a River Cats game down the street.
    -Mark

If you do go to the game , stop by Broderick's for a burger and a beer. Killer food & real close to Raley field...

http://www.broderick1893.com

319 Sixth Street
    West Sacramento, CA 95605
    [email protected]
    916-372-2436

#33 6 years ago

Bump! 5pm Tomorrow At Cattleman's First round of drinks is on ME!

JJ

#34 6 years ago

I've got a few work things to wrap up, but I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Glenn

#35 6 years ago

Great time, great food, thanks for hosting JJ!

#37 6 years ago

thanks so much for the dinner jj, got to meet a lot of new friends and had a fantastic time!

#38 6 years ago

Thank you for the dinner, JJ!

#40 6 years ago

Thanks guys for coming and making its great!

You guys have a wonderful show. Very Chill

JJ

#41 6 years ago

Thanks again JJ for the awesome dinner & conversation!

I'm stoked to buy another game from you (GB Premium).

Kerry

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!