Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gaspumprob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

35510124_(1).jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Mark your calendars for the first weekend after Mother's Day.

http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/pinagogo2012/index.html

#2 11 years ago

I am definitely going to try to make it this year.

#3 11 years ago

counting the days.....

#4 11 years ago

Love this show!!

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

#5 11 years ago

Went for the first time last year, it was awesome! This time I'm planning on going all three days

#6 11 years ago

I'll be there again this year. I plan to bring a hot rod MGoW that I'm working on right now, it should play better than new when I'm done. Not sure what else I'll be bringing, have to see how much time I have left to clean things up.

#7 11 years ago

i will be there.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

I'll be there again this year. I plan to bring a hot rod MGoW that I'm working on right now, it should play better than new when I'm done. Not sure what else I'll be bringing, have to see how much time I have left to clean things up.

My vote is for Goin' Nuts.

#9 11 years ago

Ah yes, I was at that show. I had a great time. I met a few pinsiders there before I even knew they were pinsiders!

(Sarcasm intended, the link is for the 2012 show.)

#10 11 years ago

Will be there all 3 days as normal. Looking forward to seeing the normal gang of idiots!
    (Hardly ever get to see some of these people anymore, and I miss em!)

#11 11 years ago

Out here in Cali, we go big!

#12 11 years ago

Going to both Pin a go go and Cal Extreme for the first time! So excited!

I've loved Cal Expo the last couple of years so the bar is set pretty high.

#13 11 years ago

Now all Pinballnews needs is a PAGG 2013 page...

3 weeks later
    #14 11 years ago

PAGG 2013 is listed on Pinball News, but the article about the show can't be up there until after the show, Bob, or am I missing something?
    http://www.pinagogo.org

#15 11 years ago

Can't wait! love PAGG!

#16 11 years ago

Still on the fence but I might bring one of my really nice games to PAGG and slap it in the tourney area

#17 11 years ago

With no Pacific Pinball Expo this year I'm sure PAGG is going to see a boom in business.

#18 11 years ago

PAGG is a great show! Really a nice small town feel to the whole weekend and event, and fun visiting with friends that you normally don't see. Oh yeah, playing hours of pinball isn't bad either!

#19 11 years ago

Can't wait either. Bringing a couple of newbies as well this year.
    Steve

#20 11 years ago

Still on the fence but I might bring one of my really nice games to PAGG and slap it in the tourney area

35510124_(1).jpg35510124_(1).jpg

#21 11 years ago

Looking forward to going also, gonna be bringing like 3 games.

2 months later
    #23 10 years ago

Will be attending this show for the first time! Hope to meet some of you at the show! Only a few days off!!!!!

Rob

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Bischt:

With no Pacific Pinball Expo this year I'm sure PAGG is going to see a boom in business.

That's why I'm going...

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from gaspumprob:

Will be attending this show for the first time! Hope to meet some of you at the show! Only a few days off!!!!!
    Rob

hey rob, are you a gas and oil guy . I've restored a few pieces.
    look forward to meeting you at the show

#26 10 years ago

This will be my first time for Pin-a-Go-Go. Too bad there's not going to be a Pinball Expo in San Rafael this year ;-( Maybe this will be almost as good. Hope to meet some of you at the show!

1 week later
    #27 10 years ago

The show was great!!!!!! Thanks to all who helped to make this happen, and all who donated time and games!!!!

Rob from southern Ca.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-in-pinball-news and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.