• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by zahner
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PAGG COINS1 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE GOLDEN STATE PINBALL FESTIVAL, YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE OCTOBER PIN-A-GO-GO AND RECEIVE OUR SPECIAL LIMITED SHOW CHALLENGE COIN! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY RIGHT NOW TO PURCHASE PAGG COINS.
PAGG COINS1 (resized).jpgPAGG COINS1 (resized).jpg
Preregister for $30.00 and receive the very limited edition Pin-A-Go-Go Challenge Coin
Preregister for $40.00 and receive two of the very limited edition Pin-A-Go-Go Challenge Coins

At this time, these coins will only be available at the Pin-A-Go-Go Booth at the GOLDEN STATE PINBALL FESTIVAL. In the coming weeks, if there are any remaining coins, they will be available when the Pin-A-Go-Go begins on-line registration.

This was a very limited run, and once they are gone - they are gone for good!

The Pin-A-Go-G0
October 11-13
The Dixon Fairgrounds 655 S. 1st Street Dixon 95620

Pin-A-Go-Go Information is here:
https://pin-a-go-go.org/

The Pin-A-Go-Go is the longest-running Pinball show west of the Mississippi.

Pinball machines from six different decades on FREE PLAY
Pinball parts, memorabilia and games for sale
Outdoor Flea Market & Swap Meet on Saturday
Food Service- tempting goodies and a place to enjoy in the shade
RV parking on the premises
Special nearby hotel room rates, see the FAQ page!
Great fun for the whole family!

Proceeds benefit the Dixon Teen Center.

#2 4 years ago

I'm glad Mark finally posted this. I've been dying to tell everyone how cool these were since they arrived and I held one. They are a nice size and much heavier than they look, almost like a slightly bigger, much heavier old-school silver dollar. They also have a nice clear slipcase wallet to store them in. I'm glad Pin-A-Go-Go decided to do these and hope they make it an annual addition to the show presales with new pins featured with each new year's coin.

#3 4 years ago

Nice looking coin! I'll look for your booth this weekend. Thanks!

#4 4 years ago

I knew it would be impossible for me to attend the GSPF this year many months ago, and now I’m severely bummed because I really would have loved to get one of these coins. Excellent work on it!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE GOLDEN STATE PINBALL FESTIVAL, YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE OCTOBER PIN-A-GO-GO AND RECEIVE OUR SPECIAL LIMITED SHOW CHALLENGE COIN! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY RIGHT NOW TO PURCHASE PAGG COINS.
[quoted image]
Preregister for $30.00 and receive the very limited edition Pin-A-Go-Go Challenge Coin
Preregister for $40.00 and receive two of the very limited edition Pin-A-Go-Go Challenge Coins
At this time, these coins will only be available at the Pin-A-Go-Go Booth at the GOLDEN STATE PINBALL FESTIVAL. In the coming weeks, if there are any remaining coins, they will be available when the Pin-A-Go-Go begins on-line registration.
This was a very limited run, and once they are gone - they are gone for good!
The Pin-A-Go-G0
October 11-13
The Dixon Fairgrounds 655 S. 1st Street Dixon 95620
Pin-A-Go-Go Information is here:
https://pin-a-go-go.org/
The Pin-A-Go-Go is the longest-running Pinball show west of the Mississippi.
Pinball machines from six different decades on FREE PLAY
Pinball parts, memorabilia and games for sale
Outdoor Flea Market & Swap Meet on Saturday
Food Service- tempting goodies and a place to enjoy in the shade
RV parking on the premises
Special nearby hotel room rates, see the FAQ page!
Great fun for the whole family!
Proceeds benefit the Dixon Teen Center.

Any chance to increase order size so you can gear up to meet external demand ? Figured they might be $20 each with $5 bulk shipping. I’d get a handful. Even if they weren’t released until you open online registration, they could be ordered and delivered. Leftovers could be offered next year for people to collect. Lord, I do not another
compulsion, but a collection of shiny coins would look so cute ...

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Any chance to increase order size so you can gear up to meet external demand ? Figured they might be $20 each with $5 bulk shipping. I’d get a handful. Even if they weren’t released until you open online registration, they could be ordered and delivered. Leftovers could be offered next year for people to collect. Lord, I do not another
compulsion, but a collection of shiny coins would look so cute ...

Pretty sure they're doing online registration soon, and if it's the same as the offer at the GS show this weekend, it'd be $30 for the PAGG weekend pass with a coin included or $40 for a pass and two coins. Maybe Mark will chime in to clarify.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty sure they're doing online registration soon, and if it's the same as the offer at the GS show this weekend, it'd be $30 for the PAGG weekend pass with a coin included or $40 for a pass and two coins. Maybe Mark will chime in to clarify.

Indeed we will shortly open registration [I'm thinking by Wednesday] for the Pin-A-Go-Go. The rates are:

$30 for a single coin and one unlimited entry pass
$40 for two coins and one unlimited entry pass.

If you would like the coins mailed out when you register, I will charge the actual cost of shipping.

While we hope all who register will come, we will not send out large scary people to retrieve the coins if you do not make it.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.00
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-challenge-coin-exclusive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.