(Topic ID: 299570)

Pin-a-Go-Go 2021

By zahner

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“You coming to PAGG?”

• Yes - absolutely would not miss it. 9 votes
      35%
    • No - conflict with date. 4 votes
      15%
    • No - hate the show with a passion. 1 vote
      4%
    • No - COVID concerns. 5 votes
      19%
    • Not sure yet 7 votes
      27%

(26 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7B89CF2C-F897-4779-B483-33404588DCD8 (resized).jpeg
    A453C702-1B8A-418F-B47F-B582D5235A9A (resized).jpeg
    1EC28AA2-4B86-4F86-B341-DA6F648392FE (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

We’ve been meeting to put some final touches on the website and still working through the COVID stuff since this is on State property.

Check out:

https://pin-a-go-go.org/

Still the same format. Anyone can bring machines - details are listed on the website.

It was great seeing folks at the flea market last month. Hope to see you all at PAGG.

#2 1 year ago

Looking forward to the show!

2 weeks later
    #3 1 year ago

Ok boiz... Let's bump this here thread for this here show! Actually able to rent a trailer and I am so ready! Thinking of bringing Expressway, my Arduinoed Trident, and Excalibur, and mebbe Oh Boy and see if I can wrangle up some bettors...

Excalibur would be up for trade toward an Escape from the Lost World or something else from my wishlist.

Gonna camp, but no campcade at this venue.

Can. Not. Wait.

Prolly not going to CAX...

#4 1 year ago

I see no link on the PAGG site to pre-register games. Looks like I'm bringing my Crumb retheme. Considering bringing GTB Big Hit to play/sell. Will see if more will happen.

#5 1 year ago

Edit: Excalibur is now up for sale, so I can finance the TX Sector I just scored!

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

I see no link on the PAGG site to pre-register games. Looks like I'm bringing my Crumb retheme. Considering bringing GTB Big Hit to play/sell. Will see if more will happen.

I will see if the web master (Matt) can add a list.

#7 1 year ago

Going Fri.and Sat.C U all there!! Anybody staying at the "Best Western"??

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Edit: Excalibur is now up for sale, so I can finance the TX Sector I just scored!

Score on TX Sector!
    Looking forward to playing more of that Trident and sweet l Iooking Excalibur!
    Thinking of bringing a Riverboat Gambler up for sale.

#9 1 year ago

Good Luck!
    You might want to remove Pinbits as a sponsor, unless you know something we don't here.

#10 1 year ago

Bumping this again... boiz?
    Who's in? Who's bringing games?
    First show in literally years! Let's go!
    Ferda Boys!

#11 1 year ago

I have some backglasses for sale. If you want to look at them ahead of time, please see the CL ad and visit me in Castro Valley:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

I will bring them to PAGG, but I need them paid for by PayPal ahead of time. Trying to minimize second thoughts.

Gottlieb Joker Poker - Used but very little damage, great condition $150
    Gottlieb Surfer 1 - Used, little damage, great condition $150
    Gottlieb Surfer 2 - Used, little damage, also great condition $150
    Gottlieb Fire Queen - Used, losing some of the reds $80
    Gottlieb Team One - Used, also losing some of the reds (Jay Leno version) $60
    Gottlieb Jacks Open - Used, some flaking, could be a Wedgehead place holder $20
    "Gottlieb" Turfe - Used, rare South American version of El Dorado $250
    Bally Fireball (72) - New CPR still in the wrapper $200
    Bally Cirqus Voltaire - Used original plexiglass translate/backglass, great condition $120
    Williams Barracora 1 - Used Better condition glass $100
    Williams Barracora 2 - Used lesser condition glass $80
    Midway Space Invaders - Used Plexiglass, good condition $80

Thanks for looking!

#12 1 year ago

Bringing to PAGG...

A set of cab decals for Mousing Around that I got with my new acquisition that ima never gonna use. .

A new CPR Space Shuttle backglass.

Pm if interested

#14 1 year ago

Anyone from Reno coming down to PaGG that could bring down a pin for me?

#15 1 year ago

TX is no go. I think Cheddar or a Brotato dropped in after me. (see above.)
    So Excalibur is coming to the show. Really looking for an Escape from the Lost World or a Hollywood Heat or a Bally Blackjack.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

TX is no go. I think Cheddar or a Brotato dropped in after me. (see above.)
    So Excalibur is coming to the show. Really looking for an Escape from the Lost World or a Hollywood Heat or a Bally Blackjack.

I didn't grab TX I was asking for a friend

1 week later
    #17 1 year ago

Surprised there isn't more activity in this thread with the show in a few days, or a bring-game list on the PAGG website. It's been a few years since I've been to PAGG. Looking forward to it!

Quoted from Cheddar:

Anyone from Reno coming down to PaGG that could bring down a pin for me?

Sorry but I've only got room in my car for one. I'll be bringing a nice Deadly Weapon for sale.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Surprised there isn't more activity in this thread with the show in a few days, or a bring-game list on the PAGG website. It's been a few years since I've been to PAGG. Looking forward to it!

Sorry but I've only got room in my car for one. I'll be bringing a nice Deadly Weapon for sale.

There is another thread to.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-pin-a-go-go-thread-northern-california-show/page/2#post-6533947

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'm going to head up to Reno Sunday and bring it down. Thanks!

#20 1 year ago

We will be selling pinball glass and parts at Pinagogo this weekend (Friday to Sunday). To make sure we take enough inventory I am taking preorders to guarantee you your glass. No advance deposit required. We will have four types of glass with us.
    Standard Pinball glass $40
    Widebody Pinball glass $45
    Illinois Pinball Old Stock HD Glass $150 (We only have about 10 sheets at this price)
    New Stock HD Glass (Similar to Stern HD Glass) $245
    Preorders will receive a $5 per sheet discount over the show price and of course a huge discount for no shipping.

We are taking 1000's of New, NOS, and used parts to Pinagogo this weekend. I obviously will not be bringing every part that we stock or have access to. Please use this add to request a part that you need and if we have it I will do my best to bring one with us to the show.

Thanks

-roger-

#21 1 year ago

Great show of people and machines. Very much the the typical PAGG vibe.

1EC28AA2-4B86-4F86-B341-DA6F648392FE (resized).jpeg7B89CF2C-F897-4779-B483-33404588DCD8 (resized).jpegA453C702-1B8A-418F-B47F-B582D5235A9A (resized).jpeg
    #22 1 year ago

PAGG was awesome. Really enjoyed seeing everybody and having the opportunity to play Alien and Godzilla! Both games are great. Stern Insider Connect works really well. Look forward to PAGG 2022. Thanks to everyone who put on the show.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-2021 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.