34 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by jeffro01
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

coin2 (resized).jpg
    15AFB9BE-BCB4-43EA-A732-359D464F8341 (resized).png

#1 34 days ago

Pin-a-go-go is the longest-running Pinball show west of the Mississippi.

Join us for our 23rd annual show in Dixon, CA in 2019, Oct 11-13, 2019.

https://pin-a-go-go.org/

Please note our new dates in the fall.

The "Pin-a-Go-Go":
    Pinball machines from six different decades on FREE PLAY
    Pinball parts, memorabilia and games for sale
    Outdoor Flea Market & Swap Meet on Saturday
    Food Service- tempting goodies and a place to enjoy in the shade
    RV parking on the premises
    Special nearby hotel room rates, see the FAQ page!
    Great fun for the whole family!

Mark your 2019 calendar now!
    Friday, October 11, 2pm to 10pm

Saturday, October 12, 10am to 10pm

Sunday, October 13, 10am to 4pm

Show Special on American Pinball Games
    Don Highley, our local American Pinball distributor, has a show special available for new American Pinball Games.
    Contact Don at don@pinjuke.com or 707-718-2131 for more information.
    Show Special on Stern Games
    Chris Kuntz, our local Stern and Jersey Jack distributor, has a show special available for new Stern Games.
    Contact Chris at pinballpirate@gmail.com or 510-304-5403 for more information.
    Admission (Cash only)
    3-day Pass - $20, 13 & under $10
    Friday - $20, 13 & under $10
    Saturday - $20, 13 & under $10
    Sunday - $10, 13 & under $10

Yes, that is correct. It's $20 admission, either for one day or the whole weekend. Our goal is that Pin-a-go-go is family-friendly, and affordable for a family of 4.

Note that there is an ATM machine near the entrance. In an effort to bring you the best show we can and to keep costs this low, we will only be accepting payment in cash.
    Parking is free, please see map below.

Proceeds from this event...
    This annual event has long been supported by pinball enthusiasts from all over Northern California and helps local youth charities. Many people bring their pinball machines to share, the organizers and volunteers are not paid to put on the show, we spread pinball joy and everyone benefits!

Through the years, thousands of dollars have been raised for local Boys and Girls Clubs and the Dixon Teen Center (DTC).

The Pin-a-go-go is located "in the middle of everywhere" as we are only 28 miles from the Sacramento International Airport (SMF), about 25 minutes southeast of Sacramento, 1 hour east of San Francisco. The Pacific Pinball Museum is about 63 miles away as well.

Friday Night Dinner at Buds
    In keeping with tradition, there will be a friday night dinner at Buds in Dixon, just down the street from the show. If you would like to attend, please email team@pin-a-go-go.org, and we will put you on the list. Limited seating, and we need to know by Friday, 10/4:
    Menu:
    Harvest Salad
    Bread & Butter

Entree Choices:

Tri Tip with Gorgonzola Sauce
    Baby Roasted Red Potatoes
    Fresh Vegetable

Chicken & Mushrooms
    Baby Roasted Red Potatoes
    Fresh Vegetable

Pasta Prima Vera (a vegetarian dish)
    Garlic Bread
    You may add grilled chicken or grilled prawns to pasta prima vera if you choose
    All dinners include choice of non alcoholic beverage

Dinners are $35.00 (price includes tax and gratuity and a PAGG challenge coin)

Event Food Service:

Smell something cooking? We will be offering an array of sandwiches, chips, snacks, ice cold soda/bottled water and other goodies! Tables are provided nearby--so plan to have a meal or a snack at the show this year!

https://pin-a-go-go.org/

15AFB9BE-BCB4-43EA-A732-359D464F8341 (resized).png
    #2 34 days ago

Very happy to see PAGG continue. I went to the reboot last year and had a great time!

Hope to see everyone else there!

#3 34 days ago

This is by far my favorite pinball show! I’ve been loving them for almost 20 years. Can’t wait!

1 week later
    #4 27 days ago

If you are planning to attend and want to bring something to trade or sell, feel free to list it here. As we start receiving game commitments, we will also be posting that here.

We will have PAGG coins for sale [some folks have asked]. They are of considerable heft and quality, and pretty cool.

See you there.

coin2 (resized).jpg
    #5 23 days ago
    Quoted from zahner:

If you are planning to attend and want to bring something to trade or sell, feel free to list it here. As we start receiving game commitments, we will also be posting that here.
    We will have PAGG coins for sale [some folks have asked]. They are of considerable heft and quality, and pretty cool.
    See you there.[quoted image]

Coin and festival bump. I got one of these coins for my kid at GSPF. They are very cool looking and nicely made. Hey! Ho! PIN-A-GO-GO!

#6 17 days ago

PAGG 2018 was the first pinball event that my wife and I had attended. Had a POTC on order and it was nice to be able to play the demo which confirmed that the purchase was a good choice for a first pin. Attended others since but my wife likes this event most due to it being a little smaller, less people and almost no wait times on pins. Good to see it's back for 2019, I'll be attending again this year....

1 week later
    #7 7 days ago

We'll be there, the family and myself that is, hopefully we'll be able to bring our RV and stay the whole weekend if spots happen to still be available...

We don't live far but having the RV there would be ideal.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    £ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 3.70
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 90.00
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 64.00
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Lighting - Led
    TheDudeMods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside