• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0288_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
pagg2016_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jabbles180.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I may bring my Caribbean Cruise for sale. Nice condition, but a parrot lost his head in the top right corner. Comes with a complementary vinyl bandage and a case of beer. We can also gamble and make up rules as we go. :}

Please do. I'd like to play it.

I've started with 5 games. I'm sure i will be adding to the list of games from me. Just want to know what I've got as it gets closer, due to moving a bunch of games around. Plus, all the project machines idk if I'll have up or not until it gets closer to may.

Thanks Seth, for the reminder. This show works because of amazing collectors sharing their games with others. I learned last year that it feels great to bring a game and see it put smiles on people's faces. Also, those who volunteer to help at the event.

I have a couple EMS that could show up if the EM list is short handed as long as we have a tech that can help me clean reels. For some reason I am terrible at cleaning reels. I have less working after cleaning than before I touched them. Gahh...!!!

Izzy, are you doing a pinball tech seminar for working on EMs this year? I need all the help I can get! Haha. I swear working on EMs is like an artform. An artform I haven't even come close to perfecting yet.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Looks like I'm hauling two games down for pinsiders. Which leaves me space for one...
What to bring, what to bring...

Bring nine ball and sell it to me =P haha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jabbles180.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-2016-call-for-games?tu=jabbles180 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.