• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0288_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
pagg2016_(resized).png
There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 8 years ago

Oh, don't worry, both of my games are 100% working and have been for a long time. My TZ kinda scares me since it's been working so well for so long….I mean, it's a TZ, there's always SOMETHING that acts up right?

I don't think I'd mind if either of my games were chosen for the tourney. They both play pretty strong and fast. Don't think it'd be fair if I entered the tourney at that point, though.

I'll be replacing most, if not all the rubbers, giving them a thorough cleaning, and putting new balls in a couple weeks beforehand as well as giving them a good shakedown in that time. I read vid's post about how to ready your machines for a show.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Oh, don't worry, both of my games are 100% working and have been for a long time. My TZ kinda scares me since it's been working so well for so long….I mean, it's a TZ, there's always SOMETHING that acts up right?
I don't think I'd mind if either of my games were chosen for the tourney. They both play pretty strong and fast. Don't think it'd be fair if I entered the tourney at that point, though.
I'll be replacing most, if not all the rubbers, giving them a thorough cleaning, and putting new balls in a couple weeks beforehand as well as giving them a good shakedown in that time. I read vid's post about how to ready your machines for a show.

Awesome, looking forward to playing them!

#53 8 years ago

Honestly, I can't wait to share them. I've been going to Pin-a-Go-Go for many years, even before I had pins. I'm so happy to finally be able to bring my games and give back to the very function and people that rekindled my love of pinball.

And the free weekend pass is a good reason, too…….

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Honestly, I can't wait to share them. I've been going to Pin-a-Go-Go for many years, even before I had pins. I'm so happy to finally be able to bring my games and give back to the very function and people that rekindled my love of pinball.
And the free weekend pass is a good reason, too…….

that's the pin a go go spirit. see you at pagg.

#55 8 years ago

I will be bringing PUNK! A total restoration by the system 80's guru, better known as Steve Charland. Pinside's (blownfuse).
A long story. Many people know it. If you have any interest, go to RGP.com where Steve totally busted one George Riley. A good read, despite my junior high school eenglash....
Many people responded to me about their bad experiences with GR. However, one sent me a Bill Davis Clear coated
Punk! playfield for 450 shipped! As much as George screwed me, I met so many great people because of him!

#56 8 years ago

I saw your Punk! Over at his place when he was working on it, looks amazing! It's the pin I am by far the most excited to play.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

I saw your Punk! Over at his place when he was working on it, looks amazing! It's the pin I am by far the most excited to play.

+1 I think the punk is the most wanted title for people to play this year.
in no order, punk, amh, hobbit, ghost busters, archer, p3. pagg is going to be beyond epic this year. shake the earth pinheads.

#58 8 years ago

Just signed up to bring a Stern Indiana Jones & Tales from the Crypt.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

+1 I think the punk is the most wanted title for people to play this year.
in no order, punk, amh, hobbit, ghost busters, archer, p3. pagg is going to be beyond epic this year. shake the earth pinheads.

What! Popeye is not on your list?

#61 8 years ago

I'm honestly excited to play popeye

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

yes, but only if you and steve play a game with me.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

I played a Popeye at 8 bit arcade and really liked it. It'd get a lot of play of someone brings one to PaGG.

#64 8 years ago

Just signed up to bring Elvira and the Party Monsters and Baywatch. Might add more later. Getting excited!

Mike

#65 8 years ago

Yes to both of these. I really want to put time in on baywatch and EATPM is one of my all time faves

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I played a Popeye at 8 bit arcade and really liked it. It'd get a lot of play of someone brings one to PaGG.

Keith brought his the past two years.

#67 8 years ago

Yeah I played it last year and enjoyed it.

#68 8 years ago

Saturday morning bump.

#69 8 years ago

Awesome that Archer is going to be there. I'm really looking forward to checking it out.

I just signed up to bring World Cup Soccer 94.

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Awesome that Archer is going to be there. I'm really looking forward to checking it out.
I just signed up to bring World Cup Soccer 94.

That is the one game I REALLY want to see!

#71 8 years ago

Nice, we are at 104 games as of this morning!

#73 8 years ago

HEY YOU! YES, YOU. pin a go go is you. you make it work. you make it special. bring a game or 6. volunteer and help out where you can. bring someone who has not been before. pin a go go is awesome because you make it awesome. see you there in 34 days.

#74 8 years ago

Corvette. Can someone bring one?
It's the only Bally/Williams 90s game I have not played.

#76 8 years ago

While we're talking games we'd love to see, I'd love it if Godzilla made it again. My wife would love to play Monster Bash.

I'm already on the list with Tron and Dirty Harry. Just outfitted Tron with the lit ramps - she'll be all dolled up for y'all.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#77 8 years ago

Brad usually brings his Godzilla.

Todd used to bring his MB, but he recently sold it.

#79 8 years ago

bring games bump.

#80 8 years ago

Looking forward to that DH Cary!

..but not the pretty Tron?!

I played DH in League last night, seems to be doing its job of kicking ass and taking names.

Your posters are the Coolest, Steve! I'll need to replenish my stock - a few of them were given away as prizes at a Tourney we held down in Monterey - I want the full set back!

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

..but not the pretty Tron?!
I played DH in League last night, seems to be doing its job of kicking ass and taking names.
Your posters are the Coolest, Steve! I'll need to replenish my stock - a few of them were given away as prizes at a Tourney we held down in Monterey - I want the full set back!

You know.... I just can't get into Tron (ducks as rocks are thrown)

Thanks for the compliments on the posters! Tell you what, you buy one set I will give you a second set free for giveaway at your next tourney! Make sure you introduce yourself to me again if we haven't already met.

#82 8 years ago

I see two Sopranos are coming. That's awesome. One of the few Sterns I've never played. Hopefully at least one of them will be on Adult Mode.

And I'm hoping someone brings a Gilligan's Island.

#83 8 years ago

Gilligan's island is on the list.

#84 8 years ago

What we need is an adult version of Gilligan's Island. Am I right?

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Gilligan's island is on the list.

That would be mine. She is ready to go.

#86 8 years ago

You know.... I just can't get into Tron (ducks as rocks are thrown)

Don't worry, if any rocks are thrown, they'll have el wire wrapped around them - you'll see them coming from a mile away.

#87 8 years ago

Ha! I love it! Yours is a beauty, I'm going to put some games on it, hope yours changed my mind.

#88 8 years ago

I'll be bringing my Space Invaders and Mata Hari

#89 8 years ago

GI is actually a really fun game. I've helped fix a guy's GI here in town and I usually put a few games on it after I'm done. For the money these go for, they're a pretty sweet deal for a great game.

#90 8 years ago

driving down for our first time @PAGG and excited to check it out. Unsure if were bringing any games or not but hoping to find something to bring north......

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

driving down for our first time @PAGG and excited to check it out. Unsure if were bringing any games or not but hoping to find something to bring north......

You are going to love pin a go go.
Make sure to look for all who post here and say hi.

#92 8 years ago

F14 Tomcat and Scorpion are almost ready for action!

IMG_0288_(resized).JPGIMG_0288_(resized).JPG

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from TheDrewster:

F14 Tomcat and Scorpion are almost ready for action!

OOOH Scorpion looks cool

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

You are going to love pin a go go.
Make sure to look for all who post here and say hi.

Will there be any pre PAGG functions for schmoozing and chatting?

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Will there be any pre PAGG functions for schmoozing and chatting?

You can volunteer to help set up Thursday or Friday morning. Meet other pinheads, catch what's on sale early. PM pinballholder for details.

#96 8 years ago

You can volunteer to help set up Thursday or Friday morning. Meet other pinheads, catch what's on sale early. PM pinballholder for details.

I'm the volunteer coordinator, you can pm me. PinballHolder is a great guy but he's just going to send you to me.

#97 8 years ago

30 days until pagg! lets get those games listed. load em up and head em out!

#98 8 years ago

Is it safe to assume there will be volunteers there just for helping people unload games? My loading helper won't be going with me to PAGG.

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Is it safe to assume there will be volunteers there just for helping people unload games? My loading helper won't be going with me to PAGG.

Yup, always has been. I usually volunteered for this. It is a lot of work, but I always found it enjoyable

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Yes

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-a-go-go-2016-call-for-games/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.