(Topic ID: 6986)

Pin #3 Added to Collection!

By Rascal_H

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

T3_4.JPG
    T3_3.JPG
    T3_2.JPG
    T3_1.JPG

#1 12 years ago

Not everyone's favorite... but I'm really liking it so far. Terminator 3! Fits right in with T2 and DM. It's in superb condition. Was extremely well cared for. Not sure if I'm going the LED route or just gonna leave the bulbs.

T3_1.JPGT3_1.JPGT3_2.JPGT3_2.JPGT3_3.JPGT3_3.JPGT3_4.JPGT3_4.JPG

Only small issue is a lot of noise when idle. Like a strange humming... coming from the backbox. Something to do with the lights I think.

#2 12 years ago

Great pick-up. Perfect next to T2.

#3 12 years ago

Nice pick up Rascal!! :applause:I want one now!

#4 12 years ago

Very nice trio, Conrats!

#5 12 years ago

Congrats on the pickup. Been awhile since I've played it, but I recall it being a fun game. Soon three will become four!

#6 12 years ago

T3 is an underated game I think, nice lineup

#8 12 years ago

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Congrats on the pickup. Been awhile since I've played it, but I recall it being a fun game. Soon three will become four!

I dropped alot quarters in T2 when it first came out and i really enjoy the game.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Fits right in with T2 and DM.

ya, kinda of scary how well they all fit together....theme wise. great score! i consider t3 far better the machine than t2, personally. i never got tired of the backbox target shot. she looks glorious blue!

#12 12 years ago

Great looking line up Rascal! I've considered picking up T3 as well. All we need now is a Die Hard pin to be released and we can have a sweet 80's tough guy action star pin theme on our hands ha.

#13 12 years ago

Congrats! those three look nice together.

#14 12 years ago

Congrats on the new acquisition!! Hope you enjoy it.

#15 12 years ago

Sweet line up.

#16 12 years ago

Thanks everybody!

Quoted from rwalters21:

Great looking line up Rascal! I've considered picking up T3 as well. All we need now is a Die Hard pin to be released and we can have a sweet 80's tough guy action star pin theme on our hands ha.

Yeah, I would love some kind of Willis pin. Fifth Element might be my first choice... Die Hard would rule though.

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from rwalters21:

Add LAH and JD (only because Sly was in the movie) and that would be a great set-up of 5 pins.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yeah, I would love some kind of Willis pin. Fifth Element might be my first choice... Die Hard would rule though.

It's kind of amazing that they never made either of those. We have Congo and Shadow but no Die Hard? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

#19 12 years ago

Congrats on the new pin! Awesome line up you have there!

#21 12 years ago

Now you need to make a custom T1 to round it out.

Lineup looks great!

#22 12 years ago

Don't let the "ratings" fool ya. T3 is a blast!

WTG!!!

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Don't let the "ratings" fool ya. T3 is a blast!

True.

Quoted from Ballsofsteel:i consider t3 far better the machine than t2, personally.

Myself as well.

#24 12 years ago

Great game, not much faster or more fun out there. Seeing the picture makes me want to get a T2 to go next to my T3.

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from emo:

makes me want to get a T2

Same here everytime i see a T2 pic i want one more and more.

#26 12 years ago

looking good, it does fit well there.

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Same here everytime i see a T2 pic i want one more and more

Same here, I keep thinking about how GAP can make them look!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-3-added-to-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.