image-859.jpg
image-198.jpg
image-928.jpg
image-661.jpg
image-121.jpg
image-901.jpg
image-354.jpg
#1 9 years ago

So I think I have traded my MB for a Tron LE so that means my heavily modded tron will be up for sale. I'm the second owner. Game is flawless, always huo. It has the newer arcade mod, lighted light cycles, metal stern apron with blue inserts, playfield support rails, blue coin slots, blue start button, lighted blue powder coated and etched tron legacy side rails and backbox hinges, matching blue powder coated legs and lockdown bar (upgraded to LE locking version), stern shaker motor, DK pinballs Flynn sign, Lighted disc speaker inserts, DK pinballs 8 way plug expander, lighted recognizer, clue figure, gem figure, Laserific lighted topper, PDI ZUES targets, blue dmd, two chicks translite, flipper fidelity back box led kit with flashers (really sweet), Pinbits protectors, Pinbits devo pop caps, LEDs throughout, Pinbits Eli ramp lights, cliffy at arcade scoop and roll over switch protectors at ball drops since day one. Beautiful game. I will post some pictures later tonight or tomorrow. **New Price $6,500.00**

Post edited by Skins: Forgot more mods.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

So I think I have traded my MB for a TRON LE

Nice.

Ironically, when I was desperate to get a Tron LE back in my lineup, I offered my MB up for trade for a Tron LE. Luckily I was able to buy my old Tron LE back, and get MB, which I later had restored by McCune. That was a couple years ago, and both are still in my lineup today.

GLWTS on the Tron pro, and welcome to the Tron LE club.

#3 9 years ago

Few pics. I saw the "Z" decal has come off the stand up. I will reattach it. I plan on cleaning the black disc residue as well. I just wanted to throw up a few pics now.

image-859.jpgimage-859.jpgimage-928.jpgimage-928.jpgimage-198.jpgimage-198.jpgimage-661.jpgimage-661.jpgimage-121.jpgimage-121.jpgimage-901.jpgimage-901.jpgimage-354.jpgimage-354.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Siiiiiick. Pimped out Tron. That's a major understatement!!! If I didn't already have Tron this would be mine. Oh yes.....it would be mine!!!

#5 9 years ago

Dang I want it......sick tron...and I still need one in my collection

#6 9 years ago

That looks incredible. Don't you think you could stash it away for 30 days until I am ready to buy?

#7 9 years ago

So I looks like a done deal. Picking the game up tomorrow. Having said that, I will drop the price to $7,000.00.

#8 9 years ago

Just for shits and giggles:

Etched Powder Coated EL Rails/lockdown/Legs $650.00
Tron Ramp Dress Up/Protection Kit (TRRDUK) $18.00
#555 LED Replacement - Super Bright U.V. (555LED-UV) $6.00
Tron Ramp Illumination Kit (TRELI1) $399.00
Stern Blue LED DMD $325.00
Tron Pop Bumper Dress Kit - Partially Assembled (TRPPDK) $49.00
Tron Topper $140.00
Stern Bottom Arch/Apron With Triangular Cutouts - Metal $75.00
535-6862-05_set Stern Playfield Support Slide Bracket Kit $54.95
Tron LE and Avatar LE blue triangular Apron/Arch Lens Set $39.95
Williams/Bally/Stern Blue Start Button $5.95
Stern Front Molding Lockdown Bar Receiver Assembly $39.95
Flipper Fidelity Back box with flashers $275.00
Lighted Light Cycles $150.00
Tron Arcade $230.00
Target Decal Set $32.99
Recognizer Mod with LED's $174.99
Castor EL Wire Cane Mod with Spotlight Flash Reflector Kit $264.99
TRON - GEM Figure $84.99

Total: $3,015.76

#9 9 years ago

It's a beautiful game, and you did a great job on it, but the Market is brutal right now as it is with all this Tron VE chatter going on. Just sayin....

#10 9 years ago

It is a sweet machine.

#11 9 years ago

3k in mods? I'd rather buy another machine with that instead of eye candy. Gameplay is same outside of premium sound. each to their own!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Leeps:

3k in mods? I'd rather buy another machine with that instead of eye candy. Gameplay is same outside of premium sound. each to their own!

Clearly, you do not own this title. Certain mods do enhance the game play and overall experience. Move along.

#13 9 years ago

Hrm... Beautiful machine. Even with the VE hype this is a LOT of bling for the money, not including the sweat equity. Tempted.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Clearly, you do not own this title. Certain mods do enhance the game play and overall experience. Move along.

I did own a Tron Pro and agree most mods do enhance the gameplay of it.
That's the point here.It's an absolute work of art that the op is selling here,and I agree that he should be more than adequately compensated for it.But current Market tends to put a damper on that.Is it right,heck no.But it is reality.
I am rooting for him to get $7k for it !

1 week later
#15 9 years ago

Price reduced to $6,800.00

#17 9 years ago

Very cool Tron.

#18 9 years ago

Want to move this. $6,500.00

That's a steal compared to what I have in it. Come get it.

#19 9 years ago

what wont it have compared to the LE. I mean for game play? I havent owned one .....yet

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

what wont it have compared to the LE. I mean for game play? I havent owned one .....yet

Drop targets and daft punk multiball. That's it.

#21 9 years ago

but but I love drop targets! why not daft punk multiball? Is that programming?

#22 9 years ago

Moving recognizer toy instead of fixed in place recognizer. Daft pink multiball and drop target recognizer bank in lieu of a fixed drop target bank ala AFM.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Moving recognizer toy instead of fixed in place recognizer. Daft pink multiball and drop target recognizer bank in lieu of a fixed drop target bank ala AFM.

Okay, first off he asked about GAMEPLAY differences.. the recognizer has nothing to do with gameplay, it's cosmetic that it moves.

Second, there's not drop target "recognizer bank", it's the TRON letters that are on drop targets on the LE. The motorized target bank is exactly the same on both models for the recognizer/disc area..

You must be tired, because I know there's no way you're sellnig this thing for a LE and you don't know that!

#24 9 years ago

Oh, one other difference, about $4,500 more. LOL

#25 9 years ago

Yeah, multitasking. My bad. Thanks Frax. I actually dropped persuing a tron. I found something better

#26 9 years ago

ok got it thanks big help so LE is 11k ?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

ok got it thanks big help so LE is 11k ?

Right around that amount

#28 9 years ago

TTT

Sexy time with Quora & Gem

image.jpgimage.jpg

#30 9 years ago

Bump for Tron girls

#31 9 years ago

I appreciate it but it was traded away to Buddy (Doughslingers). I should of updated the thread. My apologies.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I appreciate it but it was traded away to Buddy (Doughslingers). I should of updated the thread. My apologies.

Can you tell us for what? I will say it was a great trade for whatever you got.

#33 9 years ago

A WOZ numbered standard with shaker.

#34 9 years ago

a WOZ...
i had a similar proposal (a standard WOZ nib VS my TRON LE huo), i didnt do it...
will be lovers, will be haters, but no matter its your choice
tell us more when you'll get quite few games on it, to compare to 2 pins - tanx

#35 9 years ago

This is my second time I have owned a WOZ. Can't compare the two really. Completely different gameplay. Tron is fast.

I will say that the cabinet decal fit and finish is horse shit. HUGE disappointment. Anyone trying to spin that they are better are full of crap. My previous clearcoated cabinet was a work of art. This? Rubbish in comparison.

It's still nice but the cut out around the flipper buttons is horrendous. Seriously, who ok'd that? Corners are crap too. They also don't feel thick and gloss like my sterns do.

All in all still glad to have one back in the gameroom.

#36 9 years ago

... and ouch

1 week later
#37 9 years ago

This Tron looks great in person! Its set up in the showroom at the drive in. Open every weekend. Not sure if I will sell it or take it to Space Needle to route. If anyone is interested now is the time to be asking.

Thanks
Buddy

4 months later
#38 9 years ago

I have has some interest in Tron and I have not even advertised it, in fact its been in my building in storage as I was waiting on the market to improve, well guess what with continued rumors its not any better after 6 months so maybe its time to sell. I also saw my friend sell his Tron pro with very little mods sell his for 5200 without even a shaker motor so I know demand is still there and people are interested in the pin. This one did not go to route as I also purchased this one around the same time.

I did take this one to the Space Needle
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-tron-pro-1

I am going to keep some of the mods for my LE as I am missing the topper and Skins had every great mod you can have. Open to offers but its not a fire sale and of course I will list it for sale in my own thread soon and will post pics after I remove the trim if necessary, the topper is coming off and Stern blue dmd but many of the mods like the arcade mod and even the ramp kit could are staying as I do not need them as I already have them. It really depends upon what the new buyer would like and thats why I am posted it here now. For comparison below is the one that just sold for 5200

Here is the one of the three I sold Darin new in the box when I received from my last shipment in Feb 2013.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pro-fs-huo-1-owner-5200

#39 9 years ago

Can't go wrong with Buddy! Stand-up guy!

#40 9 years ago

Buddy is good people !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Trade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pimped-out-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.