(Topic ID: 90090)

Pimped out? or Purist?

By wayout440

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Pimped or pure”

• I like original games. I might not even put a reproduction part, I'd rather scour the earth looking for the original part. 17 votes
      7%
    • I like original but stray a little. I might put repro parts in, or I might LED it but only in the original colors 88 votes
      34%
    • I like mods, but nothing excessive. A little personalization might be cool. I might get a little wild with my LED choices. 116 votes
      45%
    • I am over the top. Cram it with mods, blast it with zany LEDs, heck - I might even install a disco ball if I think it works for the game. 35 votes
      14%

(256 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-111.jpg
    image-610.jpg
    image-439.jpg
    image-572.jpg
    011.JPG
    005-382.JPG
    004.JPG
    image.jpg
    IMG_20130716_175959_366.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunder424.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

distract me as a player.

THIS. If the mods distract me playing, I don't want them there. For example, not a mod, but the two revolvers on Cactus Canyon throw me off all of the time.

If they add to the ambiance and the enjoyment of the game, I'm in.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunder424.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pimped-out-or-purist?tu=Thunder424 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.