New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 245543)

Pilot episode: St. Louis Area Pinball Webcast

By Dsexauer

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by drfrightner
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4834 (resized).jpg
IMG_4833 (resized).jpg
IMG_4830 (resized).jpg
IMG_4824 (resized).jpg
IMG_4822 (resized).jpg
IMG_4821 (resized).jpg
IMG_4820 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

We're testing out a webcast to highlight some.of the players and venues to play in Saint Louis. It's being filmed and hosted by local studio Gaslight (can follow them at facebook.com/gaslightstl)

Here's the pilot episode https://www.facebook.com/GaslightSTL/videos/2477441882286541

We play Iron Maiden at The Silver Ballroom with owner of TSB, Doc, plus Missouri State Champ John Miller. We also have competitive player Bill Friese III and myself, Dan Sexauer (newer competitive player). We're already brainstorming ways to improve quality of stream with the studio. Enjoy!

#2 1 year ago

Great Post and great video. I love to see the St Louis pinball community thriving. I play at the waiting room and two plumbers mostly and met Doc a few times, really nice guy.

Plus if anyone is in St. Louis and looking for Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle stop by the waiting room, only one in the area and 50 cents a play its a great game with one of the best art packages I have seen.

#3 1 year ago

Heck yeah! Have we played together? Dan Sexauer here.

Quoted from smcclain65:

Great Post and great video. I love to see the St Louis pinball community thriving. I play at the waiting room and two plumbers mostly and met Doc a few times, really nice guy.
Plus if anyone is in St. Louis and looking for Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle stop by the waiting room, only one in the area and 50 cents a play its a great game with one of the best art packages I have seen.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Dsexauer:

Heck yeah! Have we played together? Dan Sexauer here.

I thought maybe we have but after watching the video you don't look familiar. I'm always game to try to hit something up sometime, as I can only get better by playing with other people. I hit up CP pinball last Saturday, and I can probably talk the wife into letting me hit up Silver ballroom on a non league night. I live out in Weldon spring and have a few games in my basement too. I have been playing more and more at the ready room as I love the 50 cent games.

1 month later
#5 1 year ago

Your more than welcome to check out our two different pincades... one is inside The Darkness only avail during the haunt season see pics.

And at our escape rooms we have 12 pinball games, open year around on 50 cents. We just added Beatles I think that is probably the only place in St Louis to play that game. We're also putting in Lord of the Rings next week.

Let me know.

IMG_4820 (resized).jpgIMG_4821 (resized).jpgIMG_4822 (resized).jpgIMG_4824 (resized).jpgIMG_4830 (resized).jpgIMG_4833 (resized).jpgIMG_4834 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside