(Topic ID: 27216)

PIG on TRON LE: what sources do you use?

By bjorg

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dkpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 years ago

I would recommend you connect your light cycles to the light cycle insert lights just in front of the ramps.

Frolic's experience is the second report I've gotten on some odd behavior on Tron Pro's. I haven't been able to reproduce the problem, so it's been tough to trouble shoot. The problem does not exist on the Tron LE, and the problem doesn't exist on other pinball machines with similar light matrix systems.

I will be looking at a Tron Pro this weekend so hopefully I'll be able to reproduce and fix the problem. I will let you all know as soon as I can pin down what the problem is.

#12 9 years ago

OK, what I thought was going to be a Tron Pro is actually another game. Is there anyone here within a couple hours of North Central Illinois that has a Tron Pro who will allow me to come by and figure this problem out?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside