Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

godzilla (resized).jpg
IMG_0801 (resized).JPG
IMG_0799 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).JPG
IMG_0800 (resized).JPG

#1 15 days ago

Hi does anyone have any up close pictures they can share of the underbuilding of Godzilla premium?
two of my nylon nuts fell off the other day and the building stopped working, it seems to move again once the building is put back on the long screws but besides the nylon nuts there are 2 hard plastic black rings laying on the bottom of the game that I cannot find in the manual building drawings.

My pinball also has some what looks like rubber compressible rings on it but these don't look like they compress and if I guessed at it there are multiple places they might "go". I"m waiting on stern to get back to me but I'd like to play this weekend if possible and who knows how long it will take for them to respond.

below are some pics of mine and the rings in question, any guidance would be appreciated.
in the pictures you can see where the nylon nuts fell off, and the plastic rings in question look like.
The last picture is a picture of the front of the building which seems to have rubber rings on it and where they are placed. But these don't look the same so I'm not sure where they go. Do these go in the same place on the back as the compressible ones in the front? or maybe before the nut as spacers on the back? or were these just random parts laying in the cabinet (which seems odd and a bit scary)
IMG_0798 (resized).JPGIMG_0799 (resized).JPGIMG_0800 (resized).JPGIMG_0801 (resized).JPG

#2 12 days ago

well someone on klov in the pinball group was kind enough to help me out. and send pics which were exactly what I needed. Stern replied this morning with the drawings. I'll add them incase anyone else has this problem in the future.

godzilla (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!