(Topic ID: 7849)

Pictures from the Houston Arcade Expo (games and video walk-thru of all pins)

By PinballHelp

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mom.jpg
    hagg1.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Hey everybody, I posted some pictures from the Houston pinball show a week ago here: http://pinballhelp.com/images-from-the-2011-houston-arcade-expo/

Lots of great games there including some rare ones like Varkon and Joust!

#2 12 years ago

Hey Pinballhelp, Any places in N.O. selling Pins/Trading?

#3 12 years ago

Thanks for the pics! Looks like a fun show. I played that new 4-player Pacman game with my kids recently. It's pretty cool!

#4 12 years ago

I don't know. There are a few of us in the city. We're mostly in acquisition mode, but always entertaining deals. And I always welcome the chance to meet other locals on the scene.

btw, here's a pic from the show in Houston

hagg1.jpghagg1.jpg

#5 12 years ago

Oh here's a bonus for reading this post.. if you visit cointaker for LEDs, use the coupon code "houston" for a 15% discount. I don't know how long that will last, but it's a special promo for the Houston Area Arcade Group. Hopefully they won't mind a little extra business!

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

Hey everybody, I posted some pictures from the Houston pinball show a week ago here: http://pinballhelp.com/images-from-the-2011-houston-arcade-expo/
    Lots of great games there including some rare ones like Varkon and Joust!

THANKS for posting the pics and vids!! Due to other family commitments, I wasn't able to attend - so it was nice to be able to see everything.

Quoted from PinballHelp:

cointaker for LEDs, use the coupon code "houston" for a 15% discount.

I'll give it a try later today - going to LED my old Williams Flash. I'll let you know if the discount still works.

#7 12 years ago

Bummer - the 'houston' discount code is no longer active. However, I did get 10% off using the 'PINSIDE' discount code. WooHoo!!

#8 12 years ago

I love that they had old computer games there too. bk2k and earthshaker, I could spend all day just playing those two

#9 12 years ago

I can see myself running down the rows with arms extended giggling like a little schoolgirl...
    That- or twirl, like Pete's mom in the field from TAOPAP...
    mom.jpgmom.jpg

Either way,
    It's PIPE!

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

I can see myself running down the rows with arms extended giggling like a little schoolgirl...

I laughed out loud on that one because I could see me doing tthe same thing.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pictures-from-the-houston-arcade-expo-games-and-video-walk-thru-of-all-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.