(Topic ID: 84952)

pictures from steve tsubota/python fund raiser 3-22-14(now with video)

By cosmokramer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1811.jpg
IMG_1805.jpg
IMG_1812.jpg
IMG_1800.jpg
IMG_1817.jpg
Slice_of_Life_with_Pizza_Steve_1.png
20140322_141445.jpg
20140322_141453.jpg
20140322_141549.jpg
20140322_143829.jpg
20140322_143834.jpg
20140322_143840.jpg
20140322_143849.jpg
20140322_143901.jpg
20140322_143912.jpg
20140322_150536.jpg

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Heres some photos of the games20140322_174749.jpg20140322_174744.jpg20140322_175544.jpg20140322_175538.jpg

#2 5 years ago

More20140322_150228.jpg20140322_150219.jpg20140322_150550.jpg20140322_150546.jpg

#3 5 years ago

More20140322_150536.jpg20140322_151458.jpg20140322_165321.jpg

#4 5 years ago

More20140322_143840.jpg20140322_143849.jpg20140322_143901.jpg20140322_143912.jpg

#5 5 years ago

...20140322_141445.jpg20140322_141453.jpg20140322_141549.jpg20140322_143829.jpg20140322_143834.jpg

#6 5 years ago

Great time...lots of pinsiders here...raising lots of cash for Python...incredible line up in amazing location

#7 5 years ago

Cool machines. Looks like tons of fun to be had. Thanks for sharing.

#8 5 years ago

That's Awesome CK. Thanks for posting all the great pics.

#9 5 years ago

Zingy-Bingy! No wonder why the SEGA boys freaked out and sold the division anymore. Python had clearly lost his f'in mind!!

#10 5 years ago

Wild Horse--retheme of ST25 or pro to idea before license?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Zingy-Bingy! No wonder why the SEGA boys freaked out and sold the division anymore. Python had clearly lost his f'in mind!!

Capcom

#12 5 years ago

Wow, that looks like it was AMAZING! Zing Bingy!

#13 5 years ago

They don't come much nicer than Steve. He is a true gem in the pinball community !!

#14 5 years ago

Holy crap wish I was out there for this. thats stunning

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

They don't come much nicer than Steve. He is a true gem in the pinball community !!

this is quite true...he makes sure everybody feels welcome...he spent two hours at the brick pizza oven making pizzas for all his guests with a smile on his face.. a real asset to the pin community

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Wild Horse--retheme of ST25 or pro to idea before license?

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=wild+horse&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

This one-of-a-kind game was custom made by Data East Pinball in 1991 for Germany as a test piece and then shipped back to the USA. It has custom artwork and custom software. Game is based on Data East's 1991 'Star Trek'

#17 5 years ago

Thanks for the correction!

#18 5 years ago

Man, those first two games Krull and Loch Ness Minster look firkin AWESOME.
I would love to play/own one of those, very cool and unusual.
You blokes are cool to do this for a crook Pinhead.
All the best

#19 5 years ago

Wow! I didn't think we'd ever get to see Zingy Bingy... But there it is.

You should submit those pics to ipdb.org as I don't think they even have a page for Zingy Bingy yet.

Thanks for the pics!

#20 5 years ago

That brick oven pizza was sooo good. Steve is awesome and his home is just a wonder to behold.

#21 5 years ago

Wow, that's amazingly cool. Finally!! Pictures of the Zingy Bingy playfield!! First time these have been posted anywhere, I think. Get them up on IPDB

Is Zingy Bingy playable? Noticed the cabinet appears to have no head, it looks like the scoreboard is in the cabinet like Flipper Football. To really complete the theme of the game, a Big Dick backglass needs to be installed.

Oh, man, wish I could have gone down there. Didn't know about the event until just browsing through Pinside tonight. Would have loved to come, probably a once in a lifetime experience. Would have liked to play Wizard Blocks and King Kong for the first time (still can't believe I walked past King Kong when first seeing it at a pinball show, back then I didn't yet know it was rare). Get in some more games on old friends LNM and Krull.

Wistful sigh....

Josh

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That brick oven pizza was sooo good. Steve is awesome and his home is just a wonder to behold.

How's the brick oven pizza there compare to the brick oven pizza at Silverball Country Club in central Pennsylvania? Bicoastal battle of the megacollectors

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Krellan:

Wow, that's amazingly cool. Finally!! Pictures of the Zingy Bingy playfield!! First time these have been posted anywhere, I think. Get them up on IPDB
Is Zingy Bingy playable?

Yup! I got two balls in the "nutsack" lock and got 2-ball Multiball !!! ...I got my balls in the girl 3 times, but she kept rejecting me lol ...what a trip of a game.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Slice_of_Life_with_Pizza_Steve_1.png
#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup! I got two balls in the "nutsack" lock and got 2-ball Multiball !!! ...I got my balls in the girl 3 times, but she kept rejecting me lol ...what a trip of a game.

I met up with Brain M last night and he showed me pics of the game and explained a bit of the game play. I love how you have to "kiss" her ass before you can get her panties down and get the ball in "the hole."

#26 5 years ago

If there was any pin i would like to see re-released it would have to be "king pin"...this game was amazing, great layout, great call outs, very fun...i put up a score of 1.9 billion after a 20 minute game...

Steve told me there were only 10 of these made of which only 9 still exist... it was way better than king kong and equally as rare...

#27 5 years ago

I hope pinsane doesn't mind me reposting this link to a video from last night...enjoy

http://vimeo.com/89822174

#28 5 years ago

Thanks for posting, looks like a great time.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

video from last night

That video nearly makes me cry, that doesn't even look like a house, it looks like a gameworks in heaven. It was nice just to see what zingy bingy looks like, thanks for posting the video

#30 5 years ago

WOW, looks like a great time. Thanks to the host for even allowing your collection to be available for something like this! Great cause!

#31 5 years ago

Wow, awesome video. Very touching to see support by the community, I am sure it means a ton to Python.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I hope pinsane doesn't mind me reposting this link to a video from last night...enjoy
» Vimeo video

Great video, although doesn't Python hate Journey?

#33 5 years ago

Answered my own question

#34 5 years ago

Even if you guys hate Journey, you should check out their new singer who has 2x the pipes of Steve Perry. Amazing:

#35 5 years ago

Looks like it was a good time for a great cause. I sure would have liked to play a game or two on the King Kong machine.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And the Pizza got even better as the "Dessert" pizza started getting made!

#37 5 years ago

Thank you for sharing pictures! Steve has always been and will continue to be an asset to the pinball community. This was great to see and thumbs-up to everyone who was there!

Brad

#38 5 years ago

Thank you for the pictures !

LTG : )™

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Great time...lots of pinsiders here...raising lots of cash for Python...incredible line up in amazing location

Great time indeed, was nice to meet you.

#40 5 years ago

Quoted from PinB:

Wow! I didn't think we'd ever get to see Zingy Bingy... But there it is.
You should submit those pics to ipdb.org as I don't think they even have a page for Zingy Bingy yet.
Thanks for the pics!

I was just contacted by IPDB for permission to use photos of Zingy Bingy for their website. Had I known I would have taken more photos of details. Looks like the pictures will be up on IPDB soon.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Even if you guys hate Journey, you should check out their new singer who has 2x the pipes of Steve Perry. Amazing:

I preferred their old singer prior to Steve Perry.

#42 5 years ago

Krull,,, my dream game.
What an amazing lineup. Wish I could have been there.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I was just contacted by IPDB for permission to use photos of Zingy Bingy for their website. Had I known I would have taken more photos of details. Looks like the pictures will be up on IPDB soon.

Would be nice if they would ask Steve ?

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Would be nice if they would ask Steve ?

I asked for permission to take the photos, I asked for permission to put them on the internet before I posted them. Near the end of the video Steve is proudly showing off zingy bingy with his family, I don't think he is trying to keep anything a secret. He enjoys sharing his rare games with the world as shown by allowing us to play them.

#45 5 years ago

OMG. What a collection. What a house.

#46 5 years ago

Steve's party was plastered with signs with the hashtag for putting photos of the party on Facebook, Instagram etc. He's obviously cool with pictures.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I asked for permission to take the photos, I asked for permission to put them on the internet before I posted them.

CosmoKramer (and others) were very kind to ask for permission which was granted. Others who took pictures of ZB before the event were asked to hold off posting so that we could unveil this Python proto at the fundraiser which they honored--thanks for keeping the lid on this! The cat's out of the bag now, it's time for the world to see Zingy Bingy!

Quoted from rvdv:Would be nice if they would ask Steve ?

This is Robert watching out for a friend's back! He knows I'm an amateur photographer so he's just looking out for me. I had planned on doing some shots before the event but simply ran out of time. It's all cool guys!

steve SDTM

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Steve's party was plastered with signs with the hashtag for putting photos of the party on Facebook, Instagram etc. He's obviously cool with pictures.

Yeah, and I think like only one person posted to instagram… oh well! Perhaps I misjudged my audience! (The signs with the hashtag also made a reference to the Chainsmokers' song "#Selfie" which makes my youngest daughter's head explode every time she hears it")

steve SDTM

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from pinsane:

Yeah, and I think like only one person posted to instagram… oh well! Perhaps I misjudged my audience!

I pretend to live in a world where "hashtags" don't exist and my old friend "the pound sign" is still around.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I pretend to live in a world where "hashtags" don't exist and my old friend "the pound sign" is still around.

Then let me introduce you to my leetle friend, mr octothorpe!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside