• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TS - BG (resized).JPG
TS- BG Wireform - SW (resized).JPG
bonus_unit_switch (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizardblom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Need pictures of the switch counting the bonusballs and set switch for next ball. The one I am having now uses a coin switch, but that one is broken. Can't imagine Gottlieb using these type of switches, almost a mission impossible to get it working the right way...think it is a make/brake system with two contacts.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks, couldn't figure it out with the coin switch, balls got stuck and the switch did not look original. Let's see if I can order/get one.

#4 7 years ago

Don't know if there is a sub assembly on the rail itself or if the plastic pin is sticking throught the hole in the rail.
So..if anyone has pictures of rail itself I would be grateful, it is the last mountain I have to climb before it is playable.
Only thing after that... adjusting the score reels, always the habit of getting stuck on 9 to 0...

#7 7 years ago

I need the whole assembly, somebody has one?
Can't get it to work with a micro switch, the contact arm is to long and heavy giving to much bonus points and sometimes not switching back for the outhole to work...

2 weeks later
#8 7 years ago

Thanks to hoov I will have the assembly in a couple of weeks!
Another machine rescued

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizardblom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pictures-bonus-system-super-soccer300?tu=wizardblom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.