Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TimMe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TS - BG (resized).JPG
TS- BG Wireform - SW (resized).JPG
bonus_unit_switch (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Need pictures of the switch counting the bonusballs and set switch for next ball. The one I am having now uses a coin switch, but that one is broken. Can't imagine Gottlieb using these type of switches, almost a mission impossible to get it working the right way...think it is a make/brake system with two contacts.

#2 2 years ago

If you are talking about the switch stack at the end of the bonus ball rack, here they are. Note that Super Soccer and 300 used different switch assemblies.

- TimMe

bonus_unit_switch (resized).jpg

#3 2 years ago

Thanks, couldn't figure it out with the coin switch, balls got stuck and the switch did not look original. Let's see if I can order/get one.

#4 2 years ago

Don't know if there is a sub assembly on the rail itself or if the plastic pin is sticking throught the hole in the rail.
So..if anyone has pictures of rail itself I would be grateful, it is the last mountain I have to climb before it is playable.
Only thing after that... adjusting the score reels, always the habit of getting stuck on 9 to 0...

#5 2 years ago

There is supposed to be a long, U-shaped wireform in the track that pushes down on the switch. When one or more balls are at the gate on the far left side of the track, they push down on the wireform, which actuates the switch. There's a pic on IPDB where you can see the wireform fairly well through the backglass:

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2539&picno=48610&zoom=1

- TimMe

#6 2 years ago

Here you go! Found these pics I had on file following a 'Top Score" resto many years ago.

TS- BG Wireform - SW (resized).JPG

TS - BG (resized).JPG

#7 2 years ago

I need the whole assembly, somebody has one?
Can't get it to work with a micro switch, the contact arm is to long and heavy giving to much bonus points and sometimes not switching back for the outhole to work...

2 weeks later
#8 2 years ago

Thanks to hoov I will have the assembly in a couple of weeks!
Another machine rescued

#9 2 years ago

That's what we like to hear!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 800.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 9,000.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside