View topic image gallery

flip_cap.JPG
trough switches.jpg
right upper flipper coil.jpg
left flipper coil.jpg
right flipper coil.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Hello,

I am hoping someone can take a few photos of the flipper coil wiring for all three flippers on secret service.

thanks,

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

Hope these help.
The first pic is of the right flipper coil. The second pic is the left flipper coil and the last is of the right upper flipper coil.

If you need something more, let me know.
This is my first game, and I have to change out the EOS on the right flipper coil, so I'm learning as I go.

right flipper coil.jpgright flipper coil.jpg
left flipper coil.jpgleft flipper coil.jpg
right upper flipper coil.jpgright upper flipper coil.jpg

#4 9 years ago

thanks for the pictures, helped me figure out the wiring! (on a side note looks like your missing your flipper capacitors)

do you think you could please snap a couple photos of the ball trough switches?

#5 9 years ago

Since I'm a complete newb to the technical/repair side of pinball, could you post a pic of the caps that I may be missing?
When I bought the game a month ago, the previous owner said that he shopped it out when he first got it a year or so ago. I'm not sure if it was done correctly or not, so there may have been a few 'shortcuts' taken.

The game played fine up until last week when the right flipper seemed to lose power and wouldn't move the ball.
I did a bit of looking and probing and found that the contact had come off of the leaf switch of the right flipper. (You can see that it is missing in the right flipper pic in my above reply.)

Hope this one helps you out.

trough switches.jpgtrough switches.jpg
#6 9 years ago

Here is a picture of my right flipper assembly. The large yellow object is the capacitor. It is attached to the EOS switch and helps reduce the arc when the switch opens.

They can be ordered from pinballlife, which is where I ordered replacements for mine

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=177

flip_cap.JPGflip_cap.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picture-request-data-east-secret-service and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.