Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150112_155001.jpg
20150112_154931.jpg
cleopatra resistance.jpg
P1060577.JPG
20150107_144706.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have a gottlieb Cleopatra EM. There is a capacitor, resistor and 2 diodes required (As per schematics). I believe they go under the playfield (See picture). This is on the underside of the playfield closer to the top just under the 3/5 ball adjustment. Would anyone have a picture of their machine so that I know how to connect mine. I don't totally understand the schematics on how to do this. Thanks.

20150107_144706.jpg20150107_144706.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Thanks very much. There is also a capacitor on the schematics that goes from the white brown to blk? Any idea where that might go. The only place where there is a white brown and blk is the the x coil?

#5 9 years ago

Thanks once again. I messed so much with this that I blew the 2 diodes. After replacing those and connecting as per your picture and help with where to put the capacitor it works. You have no idea how much time I fu-ked with this. I spent so much time on getting the entire machine working and looking pretty and this was the last thing to repair. My door is open to you if you ever make it to Toronto. Send me a message if you ever get out this way and we will drink and play pinball all night. Here are a few pics of the Cleo. By the way your collection is incredible. You are the king of Gottlieb EM's. Thanks once again.20150112_154931.jpg20150112_154931.jpg20150112_155001.jpg20150112_155001.jpg

#7 9 years ago

I totally agree. I am no expert by any means but if there is ever anything I can help with then please let me know.

#9 9 years ago

Thanks. I have a few gottliebs and I always replace all the parts on the playfield (Plastic posts, rubbers, drop tagets, plastics etc). It makes a world of a difference. I did some paint touch ups on this one which I am not a pro at but after you get everything back on it you don't really notice the touch ups. Like I said it's not perfect but I like it. Good game. Really fast for a EM after you clean and adjust all the switches.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picture-or-explanation-needed-for-gottlieb-cleopatra-em?tu=dsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.