Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

internet_tough_guy.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
42051703.jpg
563632_587857347899532_1542987678_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rick432.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago

So even the COIN RETURN translucent plastic lights can change color (and I suppose be part of the attract mode lightshow)?!? Pretty cool.

And are the external volume controls only for the headphone jack, or general volume?

Will the headphone jack be easily removable? Jacks tend to be not the most robust and fail in every day components all the time. So I could see how, in the operator setting, they might have to get it repaired occassionally, or even opt to remove it altogether while on location (and hence need a secure means to seal up the gap by the vacated mechanism).

The home users, however, will love it.

Given all that has to be considered in terms of production, durability, and maintenance, considering what's going into it (jacks, volume controls, bill validator, multicolored LEDs), to do it PROPERLY, I could easily see it taking a year from design to build.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You guys are right
I need to step away from my ipad during WOZ talks.
My perception of this product is skewed by a botched preorder.

Good call! The most important part in solving one's problem is recognizing one has a problem .

We've all been there. Hope whatever happened with the preorder snafu gets some kind of adequate resolution.

But look at it this way: if you get some of the first WOZs, well, they'll have novelty going for them. Which is transient.

But if you get a later one, most of the production issues will have been resolved, and you'll have one that probably requires less service... Which lasts forever. Not the pin, but the improved durability,mind you.

The LEs and unlimited versions are the same, gameplaywise. Heck, lots of people even voiced a preference for the nongreen armor/wireforms.

So it's a win-win.

In any event, I hope it works out for you and the hobby gets another great pin to enjoy!

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah, thats why i'm not sure if thats the final intent or not. I can control headphone volume and master mute without opening the door. Which makes sense to me but i can see the other side of the coin as well being able to control master volume from the front.

Make "volume panel controlling external speakers" enabled via MENU (if possible)! Default "No."

#135 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

No doubt about that.
OMG! Jjp used black flipper rubber instead of white! ZOMG what a pos. OMG the winged monkey doesn't fling its poo at you!
Ill just sit back and laugh as those fly in.

When you say you'll "just sit back and laugh as those fly in," are you referring to flung winged-monkey poo? Because I'm not sure that's the best course of action when stool projectiles are headed one's way.

Just sayin'.

#151 11 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Yep.
Neverending Story
Labyrinth
Dark Crystal
3 movies every dad should see with their kids.

Jim Henson was a genius.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rick432.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picture-of-woz-coindoor?tu=rick432 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.