(Topic ID: 63041)

Picture of a real STERN STAR TREK & REVIEW!!!!

By eXidy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 280 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SteveP3
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2013-09-16_at_10.53.16_PM..png
image.jpg
The-dude.jpg
th.jpeg
image.jpg
MM_jon.jpg
WashMyEyesWithSoap.jpg
review.jpg
PCV.jpg
StarTrek-Pro-Detail-04.JPG
pf4.jpg
pf3.jpg
pf2.jpg
pf1.jpg
stpro4.jpg
stpro3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago

Sorry guys but I think your crazy to pay $8000 for this rehashed fan layout piece of shit. At least with TRS you can bash Mic's ugly ass.

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

How about this: you can continue to enjoy all the pins already out there. You may even get one of these after awhile at a price you're comfortable with.
Those of us seeking NIB pins with new toys, lights, etc, are going to buy a few.
That ok with you?

Sure, you can spend your money on sterns rehashed shit product and they will be glad to continue to produce them for you. The problem is that they will run out of people to buy said shit product after a while.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Sure - you can call it shit, when you won't even publish what games you have in your collection - my bet is there is some stinky pinball machines in there...

Let me see, why there is a CC a MM a TZ a SM a Creech a FH a WW a ES a WH20 a TAF a STTNG and a Roadshow. How many of those can you call stinky.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

So... Stern makes "shit product", which clearly you would never buy.
Some of us disagree and enjoy it.
That ruins things for you?
Tell you what: go play the older titles that you enjoy, and stay out of the threads on here that are related to Stern games.
Oh; I have some terrible news for you: type in "JJP" and check out what he's charging for a pinball all about munchkins.

It doesn't ruin it for me, not really , as I have a full room and don't need any more. But I would like to see a Stern game hit the market that I would like to buy in case I want a change. They havnt put out anything I would want in a long long time. The quality goes down, the put out the same design over and over and the price goes up and as long as you guys continue to climb all over each other to buy it he will continue along the same path. Oh, and Jacks game may be about munchkins but the quality is there and it isn't another fan layout. I skipped the 2nd because I don't care for the Hobbit and he doesn't have the first game out but I bet you I buy the 3rd and there wont be a Stern game out that I want before it comes out either.

#151 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Cookie cutters. Explains everything now

A stern fanboy talking about cookie cutter pins. Now that's funny.

#175 10 years ago

Wow, you guys are amazing. I cant wait to see the next Stern fan layout pin. It will probably be 9000 and you will jump to buy them. You cant deny Stern a price increase or your a class warrior. You might even be a racist for that matter.

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

LOL. Look at my collection again. You will see a wide variety of pins from many manufactures. I love pinball and all kinds. Yup, I'm a Stern fanboy, and a Williams, Bally, Gottlieb, Capcom, Sega, Data East, ect.

Nice, I would like to see them and play them. As far as owning, I have found that I prefer W/B. I have owned a few Gottliebs and about 5 Sterns and a Data East but I prefer the art and the layouts or W/B. Seriously Pappy I got nothing against you, I don't know you. I would give knowing you a chance though and I would happily play your machines, or let you play mine, drink a few whatever. For what its worth I would love to love every new Stern that came out but I just cant like what, to me, is the almost exact thing every time with a few variations along with a dramatic price increase. This will not stop until people stop buying them. Sometimes I let my aggravation go to far. Take care

#248 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Same universe. Just a parallel one. (i.e. Vulcan destroyed instead of Romulus) It all fits.

So when was Romulus destroyed, and why do we need a alternate universe? I love the new Star Trek but I have 2 problems with it. 1 it needs to be a TV show so we can have 1 hour a week instead of a 2 hour movie every 2 years and 2 Spock is a whiney ass, namby pamby, who is clearly overly emotional. The original Spock was twice the "Spock" this guy is. He would NEVER hook up with a human chick, much less bicker in public with her nor be affectionate toward her in public. Unless he were under the influence of the spores of an alien pod which took over his personality or going through Pon Farr ( I'm sure I mis-spelled it)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Oklahoma City, OK
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picture-of-a-real-stern-star-trek?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.