(Topic ID: 63041)

Picture of a real STERN STAR TREK & REVIEW!!!!

By eXidy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 280 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SteveP3
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2013-09-16_at_10.53.16_PM..png
image.jpg
The-dude.jpg
th.jpeg
image.jpg
MM_jon.jpg
WashMyEyesWithSoap.jpg
review.jpg
PCV.jpg
StarTrek-Pro-Detail-04.JPG
pf4.jpg
pf3.jpg
pf2.jpg
pf1.jpg
stpro4.jpg
stpro3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

so, who is this guy playing, someone find this guy, we need a review, what's the gameplay like!!!

colors from the leds look very good and bright.

#40 10 years ago

Anybody else notice that the Vengence isn't painted on these like it was in the press release photos. This looks like a flat grey ship...... :-/

probably the poor lighting does that.

this is the pro from stern's website, i doubt it's gonna be different.

StarTrek-Pro-Detail-04.JPGStarTrek-Pro-Detail-04.JPG

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

So the review says the game feels solid and has metal in place of the particle board on the back of the head. I wonder what else they upgraded? Can't wait to get mine.

what i wanna know is, what's the game play like, dmd animation? sounds, modes, you know what really matters.
metal on the back of the backbox, sound like an old EM machine, not that it's a bad thing...

#229 10 years ago

The Drama pinheads here come up with cracks me up sometimes. I love the site and even enjoy many of the comments made by members I don't often see eye to eye with but sometimes it gets taken too far.
If some did not buy pins when they came out before playing in this market where home use buyers make up a large portion of the sales I would argue that the pin industry would be dead or almost dead. If no one bought WOZ, Sterns new release, Predator, Magic Girl, JPops Zombie pin before playing them then most if not all the companies making them would not be in business.
It's obvious that some do not like where the prices are at for new pins and I can see why. However, to blame those that buy pins and say they are ruining the hobby could not be further from the truth. New pin prices seem to be going in the direction of being only for those with a good deal of disposable income. That is the direction the growth in the hobby and market has taken things. To blame those that choose to buy and enjoy them is short sighted IMO. Why can't someone spend their money to buy a product that they love/enjoy? Is it not their money to spend on what they need and enjoy? Should they really forgo buying something they want simply because the item is too expensive for some to buy? Seriously some of you are treating this recent pinball boom that was accompanied by price increases on new pins like a witch hunt. Constantly looking for someone to blame for new pin prices going higher than you want them too. Vilifying those that get excited and enjoy buying pins they have never played will not help reduce the cost of pinball machines as most adults will continue to spend their money as they see fit.

The-dude.jpgThe-dude.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picture-of-a-real-stern-star-trek?tu=beatmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.