(Topic ID: 63041)

Picture of a real STERN STAR TREK & REVIEW!!!!

By eXidy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 280 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SteveP3
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2013-09-16_at_10.53.16_PM..png
image.jpg
The-dude.jpg
th.jpeg
image.jpg
MM_jon.jpg
WashMyEyesWithSoap.jpg
review.jpg
PCV.jpg
StarTrek-Pro-Detail-04.JPG
pf4.jpg
pf3.jpg
pf2.jpg
pf1.jpg
stpro4.jpg
stpro3.jpg
There are 280 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Cookie cutters. Explains everything now

A stern fanboy talking about cookie cutter pins. Now that's funny.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

It's going into proper playfield general illumination.

And "multiple ramp technology".

#153 10 years ago

Pics look nice, but still not buying one. Simply not enough VALUE in the asking price. Head will take some getting used to and understand why they did it. I bet there's a laptop sized color screen in there in the next couple of releases and that will get rid of the reflection.

ANd this is a hobby people. Not an investment. If the prices all collapse tomorrow, I still have the games that I LOVE and will play the exact same.

Met, Tron, SM, TZ, Wh20, JM, JD, RFM, swep1 [for sale] and Attila the hun [for sale] with WoZ, predator and hobbit on order and paid for.

I hope it's everything you expect for the people buying one though!
D

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

ANd this is a hobby people. Not an investment. If the prices all collapse tomorrow, I still have the games that I LOVE and will play the exact same.

Well said...

#155 10 years ago

Dgoett ......EXACTLY....I just opened this thread to see if anything cool about ST yet...kind of figured it would just be bickering, however.....really don't get it......something is only ( and always)worth what someone is willing to pay for it...this is my HOBBY, not an investment strategy....I'm grateful that some of these things retain value, but expecting it?.....no way...I hope that most on this site really just enjoy the Games half as much as I do....easily the best hobby I've found so far for me....mark

#156 10 years ago

I AM anxious to see this laser/ playfield Projector thing......

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

the stern one looks like a much better shooter

Maybe because its a SM in disguise

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Dgoett ......EXACTLY....I just opened this thread to see if anything cool about ST yet...kind of figured it would just be bickering, however.....really don't get it......something is only ( and always)worth what someone is willing to pay for it...this is my HOBBY, not an investment strategy....I'm grateful that some of these things retain value, but expecting it?.....no way...I hope that most on this site really just enjoy the Games half as much as I do....easily the best hobby I've found so far for me....mark

+1 for me for sure!

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Dgoett ......EXACTLY....I just opened this thread to see if anything cool about ST yet...kind of figured it would just be bickering, however.....really don't get it......something is only ( and always)worth what someone is willing to pay for it...this is my HOBBY, not an investment strategy

Unfortunately for many in this hobby .. they need their games to retain value in order to sell a game and buy a new title they really want more (upgrade or just exchange). The bubble bursting will end this. We'll be back to hoping at least one pinball company stays in business so we can salvage the remains of a game once it comes off of route. Glad it's your hobby and you could care less if you pay 8k for something and it drops to 5k or 6k in value a year later. But for others ... retaining value/equity matters a lot. I can't think of anything that will end people's interest in supporting this hobby faster than this. Don't tell me people do not buy certain titles because they feel good it will at least maintain its value (if not go up). Stern has essentially just asked you to take on a significant more risk to your purchase. This is the catalyst for a bubble bursting .. if this game doesn't turn out amazing (highly collectible and worth every bit of 8k) ... what happens then? 799 pinball collectors just say "oh well, don't care, I like it" and get ready to purchase the next title? I don't think so.

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Unfortunately for many in this hobby .. they need their games to retain value in order to sell a game and buy a new title they really want more (upgrade or just exchange). The bubble bursting will end this. We'll be back to hoping at least one pinball company stays in business so we can salvage the remains of a game once it comes off of route. Glad it's your hobby and you could care less if you pay 8k for something and it drops to 5k or 6k in value a year later. But for others ... retaining value/equity matters a lot. I can't think of anything that will end people's interest in supporting this hobby faster than this. Don't tell me people do not buy certain titles because they feel good it will at least maintain its value (if not go up). Stern has essentially just asked you to take on a significant more risk to your purchase. This is the catalyst for a bubble bursting .. if this game doesn't turn out amazing (highly collectible and worth every bit of 8k) ... what happens then? 799 pinball collectors just say "oh well, don't care, I like it" and get ready to purchase the next title? I don't think so.

#161 10 years ago

CraZ4Pin...I don't buy anything wanting it to be worth less a year later....but I don't make my decision to buy one or not based upon it. Think it would be really hard to " speculate" pins, except the older tried and tried models, possibly.....but new technology.....no way....just about everything I run (buy) into ( Video, Computers,etc. ) takes a sharp hit after it is bought.
I've got a GoBook III that I spent $6500 for...can't give it away.....my take ( doesn't really mean anything) is the resurgence in pb is due to people are looking for a hobby that isn't crazy expensive ( man, pricing golf, automotive, even fishing gear makes me woozy)...and can be shared, enjoyed in a home environment.
A classic got me in (TAF), and suspect those type titles will always retain value, depending on condition, popularity, etc. But NIB's for the " flavor of the month"?....no way.....just have to use the moderation rule ( whew, a hard one to follow, I agree)....mark

#162 10 years ago

My dream of opening this thread to find new and useful information has been repeatedly crushed this evening. At this point, I only keep clicking on it due to muscle memory.

#163 10 years ago

ha ha

#164 10 years ago

That's why I keep checking back.....sorry to entertain some of the banter....I JUST WANT TO SEE THE LASER THING........mark

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

My dream of opening this thread to find new and useful information has been repeatedly crushed this evening. At this point, I only keep clicking on it due to muscle memory.

Yes, this thread is like the car wreck I drive by slowly to watch out of morbid curiosity. Only at this point, it's like my car ran out of gas right at the site and I can't drive on...
.... until Expo.

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wow. Seriously? What difference does it make if you traded something that was WORTH $6500.00 (or whatever the cost of your WOZ was) to get your WOZ instead of paying cash? Assuming you got market value for your pin, it is exactly the same as you "shelling out the money for WOZ". Do you seriously not understand this?
Or are you saying that you screwed somebody over and got way more value on your B/W than it was worth? Because really, that's the only way that your statement above makes any sense at all.

There is no difference. I am part of the problem.

Quoted from Chambahz:

Am I wrong for saying that you should be on your knees, thanking Stern for being the only company out there making pins in this dollar range? For the price, you can get an AMAZING game for your home. One that very likely won't even depreciate very much over a number of months.
If it weren't for Stern, I'd be surprised if JJP would have been able to do what he's doing right now.
Like them or not, Stern creates pins, excites the hobbyists, and keeps pinball alive for many of us who aren't interested in learning what it takes to fix 20+yr old machines.
What I see right now is that there are B/M fans who for whatever reason, don't like Stern. Fair enough. That's your right. The thing is, if you don't like Stern or their pins, then why rain of other people's parade? We're not hurting your pinball collection. Keep on doing what you prefer.
What's absolutely ridiculous is that there are so many people who can't fathom the idea of owning just a few machines. They have to have a full room of them. That's your right too, but consider the total dollar amount that you have invested. Once again, I have 2 machines at most times. 7k for ACDC, 9k for StarTrek LE. 16k total.
If the total value of your pins is greater than that, you should quit complaining about the cost of a NIB machine. Cause you can afford them too. Essentially what you're doing, is complaining that you can't own more pins. Waaaah!

Okay, so you took me ranting about prices being stupidly high to me being a Stern hater, unable to buy more games, and incapable of understanding that not everyone wants a lot games? really?

"Essentially what you're doing, is complaining that you can't own more pins". Really? you got that out of what I typed?

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Yes, this thread is like the car wreck I drive by slowly to watch out of morbid curiosity. Only at this point, it's like my car ran out of gas right at the site and I can't drive on...
.... until Expo.

This post made me laugh and thus made the thread worth opening this time. Thanks!

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That's why I keep checking back.....sorry to entertain some of the banter....I JUST WANT TO SEE THE LASER THING........mark

Unlikely to see it anytime soon. Just as MET's hammer wasn't revealed until the LE was on the line.

#169 10 years ago

Complaining about pin prices is worse than bitching about the weather. Gary Stern is the one cranking out 2-3 standard pins a year, not anybody else. It's his business, and frankly anyone who begrudges him or the design team a small raise is a class warrior. If you can't afford the pins now, wait and buy one off of a route or from a fickle collector. It won't kill you to wait.

#170 10 years ago

Realistically, anything you buy depreciates with time. The popularity of what you own can make the price increase due to the rareness (in this case) of a pin in question. I'm with many here that for me, its a hobby. I have no plan to sell unless I may be living out of a cardboard box (a Stern one, *rimshot*) but I am with many others in saying, if you're in it just for an investment, there's better things to invest in. I'm gonna have fun and fix it up when it needs it and have more fun. That's the life of someone who enjoys a hobby.

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I'm sure the reason all new sterns look like old games are because Gary doesn't want to pay for the time for designers to invent new), you will lose on average, and take part in killing the hobby.

THIS!

+1

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'm not bashing the game, I'm bashing the hobbyist buying it.

If the hobbyist didn't buy it, they probably wouldn't make it.

#173 10 years ago

I don't think Stern can win no matter what they do. Don't get me wrong, I have issues with things they do (incomplete code, corners cut in certain areas). But people scream for unique designs, then don't buy them when they are made (Avengers). People scream about clipart of actors covering the playfield, then get mad when a design leaves them out.

Running a pinball company seems fairly difficult from what we've seen. If you want good themes, they cost money. If you want good designers and programmers, they cost money. If you want an efficient factory that can produce a large number of machines, it costs money. It's an incredibly niche market with a small, picky base of customers. If it was as easy as some say, there'd be a lot more companies out there.

Now I'm not trying to make excuses for everything they do. I just don't think Gary Stern is Scrooge McDucking it in a vault every evening. I think it's still an industry that's a few bad titles away from shutting the doors. And I think the prices reflect the fact that it's an incredibly difficult industry to survive in. If it wasn't, more companies would be doing it.

#174 10 years ago

So the review says the game feels solid and has metal in place of the particle board on the back of the head. I wonder what else they upgraded? Can't wait to get mine.

#175 10 years ago

Wow, you guys are amazing. I cant wait to see the next Stern fan layout pin. It will probably be 9000 and you will jump to buy them. You cant deny Stern a price increase or your a class warrior. You might even be a racist for that matter.

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

So the review says the game feels solid and has metal in place of the particle board on the back of the head. I wonder what else they upgraded? Can't wait to get mine.

what i wanna know is, what's the game play like, dmd animation? sounds, modes, you know what really matters.
metal on the back of the backbox, sound like an old EM machine, not that it's a bad thing...

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Unfortunately for many in this hobby .. they need their games to retain value in order to sell a game and buy a new title

You do realize you don't ever have to own a pinball machine to enjoy this hobby? Many actually do it this way, believe it or not. Collectors losing their ass on pinball machines won't affect the players at all. Collectors who never sell never lose their ass. You could go many directions with this, etc.

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

A stern fanboy talking about cookie cutter pins. Now that's funny.

LOL. Look at my collection again. You will see a wide variety of pins from many manufactures. I love pinball and all kinds. Yup, I'm a Stern fanboy, and a Williams, Bally, Gottlieb, Capcom, Sega, Data East, ect.

#179 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

You do realize you don't ever have to own a pinball machine to enjoy this hobby? Many actually do it this way, believe it or not. Collectors losing their ass on pinball machines won't affect the players at all. Collectors who never sell never lose their ass. You could go many directions with this, etc.

You do realize it is the home collectors/buyers that have really revitalized this hobby don't you? I'm pretty sure it's not because ops are suddenly making money again on pins in their arcades. Why would you risk (yes, obviously my opinion that this is what they're doing) hurting the home collector/buyer market?

I would also be very curious to know how ops feel about paying $6500 for a 'premium' version of a game to have on their route. How much risk do they feel is involved in recouping their cost at this price point. Can they only afford to take a chance on a 'Pro' version? This 'Pro' in particular seems to have so much less than the premium addition compared to past pins.

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

I'm gonna have fun and fix it up when it needs it and have more fun. That's the life of someone who enjoys a hobby

I love hearing this. Some people can't get over certain things and they will always spill negativity. It's people with your attitude that keep pinball alive.

#181 10 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

I don't think Stern can win no matter what they do. Don't get me wrong, I have issues with things they do (incomplete code, corners cut in certain areas). But people scream for unique designs, then don't buy them when they are made (Avengers). People scream about clipart of actors covering the playfield, then get mad when a design leaves them out.
Running a pinball company seems fairly difficult from what we've seen. If you want good themes, they cost money. If you want good designers and programmers, they cost money. If you want an efficient factory that can produce a large number of machines, it costs money. It's an incredibly niche market with a small, picky base of customers. If it was as easy as some say, there'd be a lot more companies out there.
Now I'm not trying to make excuses for everything they do. I just don't think Gary Stern is Scrooge McDucking it in a vault every evening. I think it's still an industry that's a few bad titles away from shutting the doors. And I think the prices reflect the fact that it's an incredibly difficult industry to survive in. If it wasn't, more companies would be doing it.

You may want to be careful with what you post in this thread. if the trolls read and comprehend it; their holes may just seal up and this thread will die.

Btw great post.

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wow. Seriously? What difference does it make if you traded something that was WORTH $6500.00 (or whatever the cost of your WOZ was) to get your WOZ instead of paying cash? Assuming you got market value for your pin, it is exactly the same as you "shelling out the money for WOZ". Do you seriously not understand this?
Or are you saying that you screwed somebody over and got way more value on your B/W than it was worth? Because really, that's the only way that your statement above makes any sense at all.

Here come the LE purchase defenders

Seriously Rob, step back a second and look at the true problem. CODE. Do you have a written guarantee that you will have good, complete code with ST? Have you played the game yet? The problem overall with Stern is CODE, plain and simple. I can't understand buying without purchasing UNLESS this is a killer theme for you. That mentality I can understand since I have bought because of theme and boy did I get burned bad. I'm betting you aren't buying because ST is your killer theme... as you said in a previous post you are willing to take a chance since it is a SR pin. I hope you and the other buyers are not let down.

I guess you (and the other ST buyers) are willing to accept the risk that ST will never get solid code, which is highly likely. The code issue is not SR's fault I want to point out, its the Stern corporate mentality to release unfinished product. That will never change.

#183 10 years ago

LOL. Look at my collection again. You will see a wide variety of pins from many manufactures. I love pinball and all kinds. Yup, I'm a Stern fanboy, and a Williams, Bally, Gottlieb, Capcom, Sega, Data East, ect.

Nice, I would like to see them and play them. As far as owning, I have found that I prefer W/B. I have owned a few Gottliebs and about 5 Sterns and a Data East but I prefer the art and the layouts or W/B. Seriously Pappy I got nothing against you, I don't know you. I would give knowing you a chance though and I would happily play your machines, or let you play mine, drink a few whatever. For what its worth I would love to love every new Stern that came out but I just cant like what, to me, is the almost exact thing every time with a few variations along with a dramatic price increase. This will not stop until people stop buying them. Sometimes I let my aggravation go to far. Take care

#184 10 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

to me, is the almost exact thing every time with a few variations along with a dramatic price increase. This will not stop until people stop buying them. Sometimes I let my aggravation go to far. Take

No problem man. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or what to think but there are many who really enjoy the Sterns who where only into B/Ws. Keep on flippin' buddy.

#185 10 years ago

So where was the info that there may be lasers and projection? That sounds pretty cool I do agree if they tilt the DMD up for the glare, that is a neat thought on their part.

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Here come the LE purchase defenders
Seriously Rob, step back a second and look at the true problem. CODE. Do you have a written guarantee that you will have good, complete code with ST? Have you played the game yet? The problem overall with Stern is CODE, plain and simple. I can't understand buying without purchasing UNLESS this is a killer theme for you. That mentality I can understand since I have bought because of theme and boy did I get burned bad. I'm betting you aren't buying because ST is your killer theme... as you said in a previous post you are willing to take a chance since it is a SR pin. I hope you and the other buyers are not let down.
I guess you (and the other ST buyers) are willing to accept the risk that ST will never get solid code, which is highly likely. The code issue is not SR's fault I want to point out, its the Stern corporate mentality to release unfinished product. That will never change.

WTF does any of that have to do with the post you are replying to?

"LE purchase defender"?! I've got news for you Hugh, I don't need to defend my decision to purchase to you or anyone else. I'm a big boy. But thanks for watching out for me.

#187 10 years ago

I love hearing this. Some people can't get over certain things and they will always spill negativity. It's people with your attitude that keep pinball alive.

That comment made me smile. Thanks. I'm a born tinkerer anyway. I used to break things to see how they worked. I've infected all my co-workers into wanting their own machines as well as playing them on a regular basis at the nearest tavern. So much that one of my co-workers joined a PAPA tournament there.

Half the fun is figuring out what's wrong and fixing it. There's gratification in that. Not just giving up and selling it.

#188 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

So where was the info that there may be lasers and projection? That sounds pretty cool I do agree if they tilt the DMD up for the glare, that is a neat thought on their part.

Yeah, Im guessing from the USS Vengeance.

#189 10 years ago

I think Hugh hit the nail on the head about the code. How many games are there out there with unfinished code? What kind of business model relies on its employees finishing its products on their own time years after the products are initially sold?

I don't have a Stern or a WOZ and I am fairly new to the hobby. When I started to hear about WOF, X-men, Monopoly, SM and others waiting for code updates I was surprised.

I understand the issue of keeping a factory moving producing games. They have to pay employees and need something for them to produce to stay open. They also need to sell that product in order to keep the doors open. That makes sense and I think it is causing games to be released before the code is complete due to the pressure to keep the factory busy and keep cash flow steady.

I also understand the use of licensed themes. Original themes would cost too much to create and be too big a risk in the event they didn't catch on.

I am glad that Stern exists and it seems like there has been an improvement in quality and maybe in design too. The problem is that the constant release of machines that are less than they could be due to code issues is unacceptable when you consider that in some cases the updated code just never comes out.

Stern should dedicate resources to finishing all unfinished code and releasing machines with finished code or, when it is not possible to finish the code prior to release, follow through and make sure all code is completed. I don't think this would require a significant financial commitment and would go a long way to regaining the trust of those who have bought expensive games sight unseen only to discover code that is incomplete and often never completed.

#190 10 years ago

Comments regarding code on past titles is fair. However, I don't recall Stern ever advertising in advance the exact number of modes that would be in a game like they are doing with ST? 6 main modes and 18 mini-modes. If you put that in your advertising you better damn well deliver before you get hit with a "false advertising" claim. Now, how long it takes them to complete that code is a different story ..

#191 10 years ago

I'm a big boy.

Now I'm getting hungry.

th.jpegth.jpeg

#192 10 years ago

I had not see the specific modes claim. That sounds like a move in the right direction for releases with full code.

#193 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Mind blowing how 3 cheap ramps and a couple of targets command this kind of money and crazier that people a BUYING IT without playing it!! WTF is wrong with people.

Most people who are ordering ST LE had already decided months ago (or last year) that they were going to love it, because they already had some sort of pre-order in place. I don't think anything short of a Zizzle could make those individuals dislike it. They were simply going to love it, nothing could stop them.

It's a Ritchie design, so many get excited simply about that too. It's also the ultimate nerd theme.

Gary is just being smart. He's jacking the price up when he can (And when people pre-order a game before they even have seen it, why WOULDN'T he raise the price??) and keeping the designs in a safe zone of what player/collectors have historically enjoyed... basic fan design with ramps, loops, and a toy up the middle that does something.

I'd guess after the creative layout of TAV, and the lackluster sales and earnings, that Gary got the message through to Ritchie to keep it safe and simple. So he simply tweaked Spider-Man and gave it some ST emblems and logos and an Enterprise. The playfield "art" is a step backwards, no doubt, but it's no different than the Stern art for years and years, it's just that everyone had high hopes of the end of the Stern phoned-in art package with the custom real art on Met, not to mention the re-hiring of Feres.

It'll be a lot of fun to play, with the ST theme, sounds, lighting, etc, no question about it. But yes, it's a let-down to me and a fairly uninspired design. But Stern is a business, and they made a proper business decision. Look to the boutique companies if you want to spend your money on creative designs. Stern appears mostly be in the business of re-packaging successful pinball designs of the past, and tweaking the toy and shots enough so it's not exactly the same.

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Comments regarding code on past titles is fair. However, I don't recall Stern ever advertising in advance the exact number of modes that would be in a game like they are doing with ST? 6 main modes and 18 mini-modes. If you put that in your advertising you better damn well deliver before you get hit with a "false advertising" claim. Now, how long it takes them to complete that code is a different story ..

Yep. Totally agree which is why i think ST will rule! because the 'king' designed this game. Unlike some designers, Ritchie seems to design games with a plan. He thinks out his shots and insert matrix. He can envision the rulesheet as he's designing the pin. Then uses that vision to work with the programming team to ensure it gets implemented. Do you think Lyman pulled ACDCs rules from thin air? No Steve had a plan and a dam good one at that. There's a reason they call him the king. He can see so many possibilities in his designs that he can get programming headed in the right direction. Lawlor was very good at this too. Other designers can't get this deep into a non-developed pin and usually use programming as a crutch.

#195 10 years ago

The King also designed T3, WPT & Elvis

Not that those games are bad

But TSPP & LOTR they ain't!

#196 10 years ago
#198 10 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

that would definitly make a nice topper!

Indeed. Lights up and looks like it does in the movie. Talks ("KHAAANNNNN!"). A winner.

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Indeed. Lights up and looks like it does in the movie. Talks ("KHAAANNNNN!"). A winner.

But that's the really old looking Enterprise, right? The pin is based on the new movies and the Enterprise looks more modern, no?

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Most people who are ordering ST LE had already decided months ago (or last year) that they were going to love it, because they already had some sort of pre-order in place. I don't think anything short of a Zizzle could make those individuals dislike it. They were simply going to love it, nothing could stop them.
It's a Ritchie design, so many get excited simply about that too. It's also the ultimate nerd theme.
Gary is just being smart. He's jacking the price up when he can (And when people pre-order a game before they even have seen it, why WOULDN'T he raise the price??) and keeping the designs in a safe zone of what player/collectors have historically enjoyed... basic fan design with ramps, loops, and a toy up the middle that does something.
I'd guess after the creative layout of TAV, and the lackluster sales and earnings, that Gary got the message through to Ritchie to keep it safe and simple. So he simply tweaked Spider-Man and gave it some ST emblems and logos and an Enterprise. The playfield "art" is a step backwards, no doubt, but it's no different than the Stern art for years and years, it's just that everyone had high hopes of the end of the Stern phoned-in art package with the custom real art on Met, not to mention the re-hiring of Feres.
It'll be a lot of fun to play, with the ST theme, sounds, lighting, etc, no question about it. But yes, it's a let-down to me and a fairly uninspired design. But Stern is a business, and they made a proper business decision. Look to the boutique companies if you want to spend your money on creative designs. Stern appears mostly be in the business of re-packaging successful pinball designs of the past, and tweaking the toy and shots enough so it's not exactly the same.

Amen brother...this is all that needs to be said about this release and future releases. As long as people are buying up games without even playing them, it will remain so.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
There are 280 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picture-of-a-real-stern-star-trek/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.