Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by schudel5
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pins Back-to-back (resized).png
    20160916_191317 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Anyone have a picture with backbox to backbox machines?

Could not easily find one and I'm going to propose this for my next possible venue.

Thanks, just post here or ?

#2 5 years ago

The "Pictures of your game room" thread has some in it.

I made it to page 5 of the pictures and saw at least one photo you are looking for.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?gallery&&&&galleryp=5

#3 5 years ago

Here's one of my rooms with a center section of 8 games back-to-back.

20160916_191317 (resized).jpg20160916_191317 (resized).jpg
    #4 5 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Here's one of my rooms with a center section of 8 games back-to-back.
    [quoted image]

Wow!

#5 5 years ago

How wide is that room Mike ?

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

A room? In England we call that a ground floor

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

This section is 30' x 30'. Figure a game is 5' long so the aisles between games (coin door to coin door) is 5'.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

A room? In England we call that a ground floor

Haha! That's only 1/2 of it. It's a separate building out behind my house (30' x 60') or 10 meters x 20 meters.

#9 5 years ago

Thanks benheck I found his drawing of the Paxton machine which I copied & reversed ending up with this.

The dimensions are for Stern Star Wars, this could have been used to figure out where they might fit using the smallest amount of space.

Pins Back-to-back (resized).pngPins Back-to-back (resized).png
    #10 5 years ago

the rear legs should be at a slight angle as well, certainly not dead straight like that

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

the rear legs should be at a slight angle as well, certainly not dead straight like that

In post #3 you can see that they siamesed the legs putting them inside each other to get them closer. For my purposes this showed the idea.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcbPalisade:

In post #3 you can see that they siamesed the legs putting them inside each other to get them closer. For my purposes this showed the idea.

In the picture of my games in the center, the back legs are not siamesed together like you are thinking. The game behind CV is STTNG which is a widebody. Having a STTNG behind CV the legs do not quite line up, making it look siamesed. In actuality, for the most part, the levelers of one game are touching the levelers of the other behind it. To get a better understanding of the measurement, each carpet square is 3' x 3'. The two games are sitting on 4 tiles (12') with a little more than 1' in front of the front legs. If you take into account plunger lengths, 2 back-to-back games are almost exactly 10'.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picture-of-2-pins-back-to-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.