(Topic ID: 37268)

Picture and video of Sharks Club in Howell Michigan (60+ pins)

By michiganpinball

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mmuglia
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Dropped off some parts last night and took a quick pic and vid. Sorry about the quality but was using my phone. Place is crazy...the have added about 20 games in the last 2 weeks!

Pic
    http://michiganpinball.com/sharksclub/sc3.jpg

Vid

#2 11 years ago

that place keeps getting more games. i need to get back there when i go back to MI next time.
    Are all games still $1?

#3 11 years ago

My sister hangs out there every night, it seems like. Her name is kris Ferris. Say hello if you see here there.

#4 11 years ago

Wow this place looks amazing. If something like this was around where I live I'd be there all time. There's a Sharks Club in Appleton WI, but pretty sure they don't have pinball machines.

#5 11 years ago

Nice place! Wish there was something like that close.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Are all games still $1?

Yes

#7 11 years ago

My wife, my brother, his wife and I are going to try and make it there this Saturday. It's about an hour drive for us but it looks like it'll be worth it.

#8 11 years ago

mike has done a terrific job of adding the most desired machines to his bar (see current line-up below) and most of them were in tip top shape (although he really needs to purchase a few more cliffy's for some of them to protect his investments. both his x-men LE and avengers LE were already starting to show wear

http://www.sharkclubhowell.com/

1. Scared Stiff (pimped out)
    2. Twilight Zone (pimped out mint)
    3. The Addams Family (Pimped out mint)
    4. Batman Dark Knight
    5. Pirates Of The Caribbean (pimped out)
    6. Iron Man
    7. Lord Of The Rings limited Edition
    8. The Rolling Stones limited Edition
    9. Tron Legacy limited Edition
    10. Transformers limited Edition
    11. AC/DC premium
    12. Guns N' Roses
    13. X-Men limited Edition
    14. Attack From Mars (mint)
    15. Theater Of Magic (mint)
    16. White Water
    17. Fish Tails (Pimped Out Mint)
    18. T2 Judgment Day
    19. South Park
    20. Funhouse
    21. Medievel Madness
    22. Indiana Jones
    23. Whirlwind
    24. The Amazing Spider Man
    25. Jurassic Park
    26. Family Guy
    27. Corvette
    28. Black Hole
    29. Space Invaders
    30. Mars God of War
    31. Scorpion
    32. Monster Bash (mint)
    33. Black Spiderman
    34. El Dorado City of Gold
    35. Elvis
    36. Xenon
    37. The Avengers (LE Hulk #3)
    38. Black Pyramid
    39. Star Trek
    40. Devils Dare
    41. Haunted House
    42. Pink Panther
    43. High Speed
    44. Orbitor 1
    45. Nine Ball
    46. Meteor
    47. Sea Witch
    48. Embryon
    49. Hot Shots
    50. Super Sonic
    51. Flight 2000
    52. Soccer King
    53. Black Belt
    54. Tales Of Arabian Night
    55. World cup Soccer
    56. Star Wars
    57. Flip Flop
    58. Incredible Hulk
    59. Super Sonic
    60. Jungle Lord
    61. Cleopatra
    62. Hot Tip

I think that we need to create a pinside t-shirt so that when events like these are held, you can easily identify fellow pinsiders

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Are all games still $1?

Most of the new games are $1. The SYS80 games and older are 50 cents. I think the em is 25 cents.

Parker

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

My sister hangs out there every night, it seems like. Her name is kris Ferris. Say hello if you see here there.

Didn't know that....will say hello next time!

Parker

#11 11 years ago

I seriously have to get over there......

#12 11 years ago

Supersonic must have sold. They had a "for sale" sign up for it and the spot where it was at is gone.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from michiganpinball:

Most of the new games are $1.

"New" meaning 1990+ ?

#14 11 years ago

I went here last saturday, they had the machines on free play for 20$ per person. It was packed, literally you had to wait to play. They had techs on site ironing out the bugs in games as people got stuck balls and such.

Avengers was decent. Lots of good shots and challenging multiballs. Kind of the same old cookie cutter Stern but it was definitely a nice machine - nice lighting for sure.

Had a really difficult time getting on monster bash - it was booked solid.

Definitely one of my fav places to go. Might head up this coming weekend. I'd already be on their pinball league if it wasn't such a long drive for me.

#15 11 years ago

What an awesome line up. Personaly, I have no interest in the bally Williams a title line up. He has all kinds of great titles from gottlieb and stern!!!
    Parker, Kris said she saw you there, but you were in tournament mode, so she didn't bug you.

#16 11 years ago

I was unable to go to the event on saturday, but went the night before - what a great time. Played for close to 2 hours - got to try all of the machines I've read about on here. Tons of machines, although a number of people were playing, there were always enough open machines. A number of the machines had 7 credits for $5 or 5 credits for $3 - which was a nice benefit.

Some thoughts -

1 - Xmen - enjoyed the game. Thought the playfield looked very cool.
    2 - Tron - thought I would've enjoyed this more - though it was right next to AC/DC, so could not really hear very well. Was distracted by all the stuff going on next to me.
    3 - AC/DC - LOUD, Big game - just seemed to dominate the area while people played. I would imagine that with a sub, and in a home environemnet it would be really something. If I were any type of fan, this would be a must have.
    4 - Avengers - was very disappointed. Had hang ups on Hulk's right arm on all three games I played. Was really looking forward to this game.
    5 - Transformers - enjoyed this a lot. Liked the call outs and music.
    6 - Ironman - loved this game. Had a little trouble hearing with the bar's music.
    7 - Spiderman - ran out of time and only got one game. Need to head back soon.

Lots of other games there that I need to go back and try. Wish it were a little closer (about an hour and 10 minutes one way), but close enough for an occasional visit.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from michiganpinball:

kruzman said:

A picture would help us recognize her. Will look for her next time I'm out that way.

Todd S.

#18 11 years ago

Definitely the best place in Michigan for quality location pins. Plus over 68 taps of craft beer!

#19 11 years ago

Great place if I lived in Howell then they would call me a regular .

#20 11 years ago

I've lived 10 minutes from this place for over a year and still haven't made it there. My wife and I are going tonight. I think she is more excited than I am. The place looks great in the video, and I've heard nothing but positive responses from the local guys that have been there.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picture-and-video-of-sharks-club-in-howell-michigan-60-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.