Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1418.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1415.jpg
    dsc00790.jpg
    dsc00804.jpg
    dsc00789.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

Great line up of Freeplay Machines and a good crowd today when I was their around lunch time. Sadly I could only stay a couple hours but Rich & his crew have done it again!

Thanks to all who brought Freeplay Machines - without people bringing their machines the pinball comunity couldn't have shows. (Except for maybe at Clay's VFW). And talk about a line up of great titles this year at York! Lots of "A" list machines as well as plenty of EM's and other stuff.

Looks like Flea Market area might have been rained out around 4:30 or 5 PM today and it was a little wet early but things seemed to be doing pretty good outside also when I was shopping.

Tomorrow should be a great day weather wise and if even 75% of the machines that were their today are still their tomorrow it should be another great day. So if you are within driving distance and are on the fence I say don't miss it!

Thanks again to everyone who made this another York Show to remember!

#4 8 years ago

Anyone know how bad the rain was at York this afternoon and what time it hit? I live about an hour west and most of the storm missed us but some places locally got pounded. I was just wondering how lucky or unlucky the guys at the flea market were?

Weather was still clean when I hit the road towards home around 2 PM but I no sooner got home and the rain hit here. I know storm was moving west to east so I figure it had to be after about 4 PM when it hit York but still was curious how everyone made out.

#6 8 years ago

From what I saw prices on machines in Freeplay area looked good and there were some great deals out at the flea market. I came home with a van load and am still thinking about trying to run back later today if I can find the time. I'll bet there will be some great deals this afternoon!

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from tiltmonster:

Hmm, I must have been at a different show or I went too early on friday.

I guess prices really just depend on what you were looking at. There were a couple EM's in the back corner that seemed to be fully working and look decent for $300 each (one was a Gottlieb Domino Wedgehead and I don't remember the other one) - I don't ever remember seeing a decent working machine at a show for $300.

I saw a Firepower for $750 that looked as nice as one I sold a couple years ago for $900 and I thought I was cheap at $900 when I sold mine. There was a pretty nice Silverball Mania for $700 (to me that is an $850 to $900 game all day long). And several others that I don't remember.

Lots of great newer titles but I really didn't pay much attention to prices on those but I know some seemed pretty reasonable for 1st day of show prices.

Out at the Flea Market there were a couple vendors selling at prices I found hard to pass up. I guess that is why I came home with a full van!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pics-of-york-pinball-2015?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.