Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by MrWizzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GS-SS31-2586L.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I can identify a couple of the new pics at the top of the page: MM, AFM. No great feat there. What are the others? Also, is the close up of the wooden tree witch thing from WOZ?

#2 12 years ago

There is definitely a STTNG and TZ in there as well. You could probably figure out the rest by looking at what machines are in the Koog's collection. I'm assuming Robin took all the pics himself specifically for the banner.

#3 12 years ago

I really like those pics. I can't even remember what it was before...just a solid color right? So obvious but I never even thought about it. Well done.

#4 12 years ago

I think that one aspect is a little loud, and prefer the previous. Everything else is great though. Great to see such a level of detail given to this site.

#5 12 years ago

Which pin has the carved skull shown in one of the pics? Sorry, I just need to know.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Which pin has the carved skull shown in one of the pics? Sorry, I just need to know.

Totally cool skull. No idea which pin it is.

#7 12 years ago

I love the pics at the top too. Very cool, and as someone who has photography as one of his hobbies, it motivates me to take some pics of my pins.

#8 12 years ago

love the new pics at the top and i think they are random, pretty cool.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I think that one aspect is a little loud, and prefer the previous

agree

and yes I'm one of those people who hates when Facebook changes s#!*

#10 12 years ago

I like them.

#11 12 years ago

It took me a little while to get used to them, but now I love the pics!

#12 12 years ago

is the close up of the wooden tree witch thing from WOZ?

It's the coffin from SS Mr. Wizzo/kwiKi/donjagra.

GS-SS31-2586L.jpgGS-SS31-2586L.jpg

Spotlight on face for dramatics.

#13 12 years ago

I think they're excellent too... I'd like to be able to add more, maybe submit them to the site for approval... along the same idea (hight quality close-up pics that add a bit of beauty and mystery at the same time...). Robin, can us folk add pics to this random selection? I'm guessing there are about 20 there at the moment, more would be good to increase the randomness

P.S. have the splash images we used to see got scrapped, or were they somewhere else and are still there??

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I'm assuming Robin took all the pics himself specifically for the banner.

They're from my personal collection, yes. I love shooting close-ups of pins.

Quoted from gweempose:

It took me a little while to get used to them, but now I love the pics!

Haha, me too - and I had this running for weeks on the test website. Give it two weeks and you'll hardly notice them

Quoted from Atomicboy:

I think that one aspect is a little loud, and prefer the previous.

Hey, no problem. Like I said, I had my doubts too, the first couple of days of having these up on the test site. But then I thought: "this is so pinball!" and decided to try them out on the live site!

Quoted from pinballslave:

Robin, can us folk add pics to this random selection?

You can always send me hi-res photos for consideration. They need to have fat colors, and be really really up close and personal with the pin. One thing though: I will be fairly critical when it comes to these images, hope you can understand. But go ahead and send me something, sure!

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

You can always send me hi-res photos for consideration. They need to have fat colors, and be really really up close and personal with the pin. One thing though: I will be fairly critical when it comes to these images, hope you can understand.

I'll see what I've got and send you something... no offense if you decide they're not suitable of course, I understand you have a certain look you want to use

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

is the close up of the wooden tree witch thing from WOZ?

It's the coffin from SS Mr. Wizzo/kwiKi/donjagra.

nice.thanks.

#17 12 years ago

We have identified the following:

MM
    AFM
    STTNG
    TZ
    SS
    TOM

Let's go people. What are the others?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pics-atop-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.