(Topic ID: 195094)

Picking up 13 games and parts that we will try and sell.

By AtomicChuck

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ltd73
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Sadly a freind of mine passed away, not a pinside kind of guy but a collector of things. he has

3 Stargates
    2 Secret Service
    Starship Troppers
    Demoman
    Nba Fast Break
    Elvis Stern
    Rescue 911
    Black Rose
    WPT
    Getaway with clear coated playfeild and new decals.

and a bunch of parts for the Stargate and secret service.

I am trying to maximize his wife profit from these games and I will have to do some work to get some of these going. I'll post some pics and then try and get some games cleaned up, refreshed and off to the sellers market. Might not have enough parts to finish one of the Stargates or Secret Service so may have some games to part out also.

I would rather sell to other pinball people rather than the public and we can sell for under Mr Pinball Book prices depending on condtion and amount of work you might have to complete. If this was not a freind I would just give her my usual offer but since I think I can do very little work, some cleaning and sell for just a bit more, it would give her some money.

Thanks

#2 6 years ago

My condolences on your loss of your friend. Wishing you luck with the sales...

#3 6 years ago

Sorry for your loss

#4 6 years ago

My condolences. It's nice to see a friend helping out in a time of need.

GLWTS

#5 6 years ago

My condolences. He sounds like a true pinhead with that kind of a collection. Kudos to you for stepping up and helping out the wife.

GLTWS!

#6 6 years ago

Very interested in the Secret Service parts machine and the main one too.
    Please send me what you've got and also the time frame for removal.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picking-up-13-games-and-parts-that-we-will-try-and-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.