image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Went to doot77 over the weekend and I played his BSD. Liked it so much I went the next day and bought a BSD in decent shape playfield has coupe of insurts lifting nothing to bad. Next day I find a Restored BSD with clear coated playfield no fade( other one has no fade to) mint so I had to buy it. Now I have 2. Will shop and sell the other one. Great pin. Thanks doot77

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

More pocs

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Restored one is on the left.came with proto plastics to

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

S-I-X-T-Y M-I-L-L-I-O-N!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 10 years ago

Too lucky !

#6 10 years ago

I am selling the first one. Game has little wear on playfield cabinet has some touch ups. Nicks and dings. Red looks to be unfaded. What are BSD selling for ? I am selling.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I am selling the first one. Game has little wear on playfield cabinet has some touch ups. Nicks and dings. Red looks to be unfaded. What are BSD selling for ? I paid $3500 for the one I am selling.

I think BSD's are still holding in the $2500 range unless they are REALLY nice.. Might have to wait a little while to get that $3500 back out of the one you bought.... I sold Doot his BSD, so I am glad he got it all cleaned up and it plays good!!!

Brian

#8 10 years ago

I've had a restorer trying to source one for me for about two months; zero luck. That is the difference from being in Illinois and being in Louisiana/Texas.

Yes, BSD's seem to be at $2,500 or less still. I missed out on a damn awesome one about sixty miles from for $2,000 flat . . . was out of town.

#9 10 years ago

Dang, BSD is just calling me to be my next pin! Jealous of your twins.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I am selling the first one. Game has little wear on playfield cabinet has some touch ups. Nicks and dings. Red looks to be unfaded. What are BSD selling for ? I paid $3500 for the one I am selling.

Yep, you most likely over paid for that one for sure. Like it was said it may be a bit hard for you to get back the $3500.00 expense, or you can look at the combined total number you paid for both pins, split it and sell one for that price. Maybe that might help with all of that out of pocket expense.

#11 10 years ago

I will list for $2800 obo

#12 10 years ago

I'll sell my unshopped but clean unfaded with best pf I have ever seen with pinpro speaker system for 3500. Man prices have gone wild........

I really don't want to sell it tho so make it 3800....

GREAT PIN BSD!!!!

#13 10 years ago

That is a dream lineup!

#14 10 years ago

tatman what pin have you sold that you miss the most???

#15 10 years ago

put lightnings on one and standards on the other. play them both 500 times and report back your high scores.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

put lightnings on one and standards on the other. play them both 500 times and report back your high scores.

Putting standard bats on a BSD is batty.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Putting standard bats on a BSD is batty.

Not if you want it the way the designer intended it.

and yes, i get your pun.

edit: or a double entendre (spelling?)

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

That would be an awesome trial!!!!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Not if you want it the way the designer intended it.
and yes, i get your pun.
edit: or a double entendre (spelling?)

There is some room for debate on the lightening flippers and whether the designers really wanted them or whether they were added last minute by the corporate gurus as way to convince operators to order more machines (buy these machines with the new flippers for quicker player cycling).

The pinball encyclopedia books have good commentary on them.

#20 10 years ago

Great game that is finally getting the credit it deserves.

#21 10 years ago

I've got a pair of these too, trying to get one into a new home!

The first one that I bought had standard flippers installed, I installed lightning flippers on it a few weeks after getting the game. It plays much better with lightning flippers.

#22 10 years ago

I sure love mine, it's a keeper. Congrats on the twins and good luck with the sale.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I think BSD's are still holding in the $2500 range unless they are REALLY nice.. Might have to wait a little while to get that $3500 back out of the one you bought.... I sold Doot his BSD, so I am glad he got it all cleaned up and it plays good!!!
Brian

Yep got it all cleaned up and plays great, Tatman is the second guy to buy a BSD right after playing mine so it's getting the word out to guys who didnt know much about the game.

GLWS on the BSD that your selling Tatman, I'd say your $2800 number with the upgrades on that machine sounds like a good deal, I know even though I don't have that much into mine it would take more than that to get it away from me.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Great game that is finally getting the credit it deserves.

lol, No tat's just late to the party.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-twins-bsds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.