You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Trailer_2.JPG
Trailer_1.JPG
photo_(4).JPG
#1 12 years ago

Got a great deal on seven machines. Paid asking price, no hassle. Friend is moving out of state and shipped close to 40 pins. Still has a few to ship. Also has to sell Gold Wings, Mr. & Mrs. Pacman and Time Warp.

List of machines I bought:
Diner
Batman- 1991 Data East
Millionaire
Hollywood Heat
Arena
Bad Girls
Spring Break (Been a while since I have seen Spuds MaKenzie)

photo_(4).JPGphoto_(4).JPG

#2 12 years ago

Congrats!

O yeah, I remember Batman '91 - I used to love that game! One of the better Data East games for sure.

Millionaire is fun too, I have fond memories as a kid - mesmerized by that rotating wheel.

So where are the games going? Are you gonna be fixing them up yourself?

#3 12 years ago

I am going to work on them with my youngest son. He was taking the picture. He likes working on them so they are going to be his project. The guy we bought them from said we should shop them, play them, keep some and sell the rest. That is the plan. I think Diner will stay.

They are all mostly complete in pretty good shape. I think Bad Girls has a little water damage to the cabinet. Millionaire plays we know. Diner needs flipper bats and coils. All the electronics are there in the backboxes.

I will keep posting progress as I go. It will be two weeks before I get much done on them.

#4 12 years ago

That sounds like quite the haul and should keep you and your son busy for awhile. Diner is a fun pin.

#5 12 years ago

nice deal

#6 12 years ago

I would be very interested in the mr./mrs. Pacman table if the playfield was in decent shape...and after the father/son pinball shopping combo is completed. I have always had something for it's crazy skill shot, theme, and maze play that weirdly forgets about the star of the show...the pinball itself!

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Congrats!
O yeah, I remember Batman '91 - I used to love that game! One of the better Data East games for sure.
Millionaire is fun too, I have fond memories as a kid - mesmerized by that rotating wheel.
So where are the games going? Are you gonna be fixing them up yourself?

Robin, I couldn't agree more! I remember our local pizza place got Batman when it was brand new. I dumped so many quarters in that machine, I could of just bought one! Still waiting to pick one up in 'nice' condition..

Millionaire was another my local arcade had. Definitely has very cool audio!

Are you plan on flipping them? Was the condition on the Batman - playfield wise?

#8 12 years ago

I'm dying to know, how much did all these set you back? I smell a deal.

#9 12 years ago

Yeah! Bad Girls
40 pins = big score

#10 12 years ago

I love Diner! Definitely a great find! How is it you guys have your finger on the pulse of the pinball community? I gotta figure that out.

Johnny

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Are you plan on flipping them? Was the condition on the Batman - playfield wise?

I plan on playing them to see which ones I like the best. The pins that do not get play time will have to go. I only have space for 12-13 or so. I will get some pics when I get time this week of the playfields. I did not see any bad spots on any of the playfields at first glance. The cabinet on Spring Break has some swelling from water.

The macines have been stored for 10 years or so. Many came from areas they did not see a lot of play. More to come as I get into them.

#12 12 years ago

Great pickup of pins. It should keep your son busy for a while and out of trouble.

#13 12 years ago

Hey absocountry2, that looked like a nice trailer you were loading those Pins into...do you ever pull that thing out west...say...california maybe. I would bet if you had half a dozen pins or more to sell you could get rid of them in one swoop at a central location in Southern CA...say like the Angels Stadium parking lot or something...just a thought.

#14 12 years ago

Hey absocountry2, that looked like a nice trailer you were loading those Pins into...do you ever pull that thing out west...say...california maybe. I would bet if you had half a dozen pins or more to sell you could get rid of them in one swoop at a central location in Southern CA...say like the Angels Stadium parking lot or something...just a thought.

I am out West, I would need to go East to get to you with that trailer. I have that trailer here in Alaska. I am going to bring my new trailer up next summer. (see pics) It is a 37' trailer that is going to bring WOZ home with my Firebird. They are in Illinois waiting... Hoping to bring the Kingpin from there as well.

I wonder how many machine I can get in the new trailer? Wife would probably flip.

Trailer_1.JPGTrailer_1.JPG Trailer_2.JPGTrailer_2.JPG

#15 12 years ago

that is one hell of a nice truck + trailer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, OH
$ 12.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
RGP Models

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Sturgeon Bay, WI
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Calgary, AB
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-some-more-machines-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.